How many different Iron Man 2 Hot Toys figures will there be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oscar_the_Gungan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was wondering what guesses people have about how many figures from Iron Man 2 is in the pipeline.

So far we know of:
War Machine
Whiplash
Iron Man Mark IV

I think its safe to say we will see:
Black Widow
Iron Man Mark V
Iron Man Mark IV

and these are possible:
Whiplash Version 2
Tony Stark
Ground Assault Drone
Sea Assault Drone
Air Assault Drone
Tactical Assault Drone

They could very well have 10 figures total planned. Possibly their biggest line yet. Does this sound likely? I'm not sure.

I am a huge Marvel fan and I enjoy Ironman but I hope HT doesn't release 10 figures.:horror

I prefer a simple line up such as:

War Machine
Whiplash
IM Mark IV
IM Mark V
IM Mark VI
Black Widow

IMO all the various Marks are overkill, the Mark VI would been enuff (for me). HT set the stage for all three with the Mark IV teaser therefore, I antcipate all three at the very least. I enjoy Sam Jackson but his character hasn't done much to warrant a figure. I can pass on the various drones, Whiplash 2, Mark II (Rhodey) and battle damage versions as well.

I antcipate purchasing War Machine and I may buy Mark VI and Whiplash. Anything else is wait and see.

Last edited:
Mark IV, V, VI and War Machine are the only figures I intend to buy from the sequel. They're welcome to make as many figures as they'd like, but I'm limiting myself to the suits of armour.

atleast 6 and people will buy them all.

A long history of overexposed licenses proving this statement true (Predator, Terminator Salvation, Ironman and TDK). HT build it, they will come....er buy it.

I admit, I am guilty of endulgence. I have three from IM and four from TDK and I am considering three from IM2 :horror

Well, what's confirmed: Mark IV, Mark VI, War Machine, Black Widow & Whiplash

What's likely: Mark V, Whiplash V2, Hammer Drones, Nick Fury, Pepper Potts, Battle Damaged Mark VI, Battle Damaged War Machine

I though Black Widow had been confirmed.

Nick Fury is likely since Hot Toys used to get the authentic likeness of Scarlett Johansson and Samuel L. Jackson from The Spirit.

and I think Hot Toys won't wait for the Avenger Movie to make Nick Fury. :lol

A long history of overexposed licenses proving this statement true (Predator, Terminator Salvation, Ironman and TDK). HT build it, they will come....er buy it.

I admit, I am guilty of endulgence. I have three from IM and four from TDK and I am considering three from IM2 :horror

The first step in treatment is to admit you have a problem. lol

I was wondering how many we can actually expect to see this year. War Machine is 3rd Quarter. Will we get one more (maybe Whiplash?) before the end of the year? Will the Mark IV make it this year too? I guess that would push Black Widow and the Mark VI into next year.

I was wondering how many we can actually expect to see this year. War Machine is 3rd Quarter. Will we get one more (maybe Whiplash?) before the end of the year? Will the Mark IV make it this year too? I guess that would push Black Widow and the Mark VI into next year.

I'd guess that by this time next year there will be at four, maybe five, released. Three seems reasonable for 2010....

Fingers crossed we'll get all the drones, I have high hopes that we will considering all the T-600 variants we got :lol

Back