Predator Mods! Post yours here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ItsSinjin

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi Predator Fans! I know that this should be in the customs, but there is hardly any predator stuff there! So i decided to create a topic dedicated to The HT Predator/AvP lines and their mods or repaints you did to make them look even cooler! So if you have any pictures of your mods/repaints and you wanna share, Post em' here!
My camera is broken :( so i cant post mine.

great idea, everything in one place! i like it. i got rid of my pred collection though, except P1 and my sexied up machiko :D

Doesn't look like its going to happen here bro. There are many threads for each individual Pred, and custom work and modifications usually exist in those threads. Many of the people who have created these mods likely do not want to re-post, as many of them are involved posts with directions, photos, videos, etc. Kind of silly to create a thread like this and not contribute anything to it. If you want mods use the search and find them.

Doesn't look like its going to happen here bro. There are many threads for each individual Pred, and custom work and modifications usually exist in those threads. Many of the people who have created these mods likely do not want to re-post, as many of them are involved posts with directions, photos, videos, etc. Kind of silly to create a thread like this and not contribute anything to it. If you want mods use the search and find them.

Ok i never said you had to post here did i? I just thought that this would be a great place for people to go and talk about their Predator Mods thats all. And plus like i said there is a customs place but thats mostly just repaints and sculpts of humans not predators. So all you guys who wanna have a special place to talk and show off your mods to all your friends, or just wanna talk!
This is the place. :rock

The least you can do is some research and link some customs and mods IN THIS CUSTOMS/ MODS THREAD YOU CREATED. I usually am not so critical, but it is really getting ridiculous here lately with new members. As a matter of fact, you should be thankful that someone decided to post something is this useless thread. Let me help you out...

bobamikes custom bio thread (which I have 2 of and are great.)
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38269

Had seen that "Warrior" Dutch before, but not the "Victory" Dutch. Both look bloody great. Would have been great if that line was filled out a little more, or if BIlly just had likeness and would have snapped that up also. Nevermind though :rolleyes:

ok you can have it your way and i can have it mine. Dont post here if you dont want to. i know a lot of ppl think this is a great idea.
im not trying to be mean im just trying to have fun

Well what's your porblem furious was just helping you by posting some awesome trheads about predator custom and mods!
That's what you wanted no?

Back