Virtual Toys VTS VM003 City Detective - Tom Greer from Surrogates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mollins

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's another new figure from VTS

head
neck connector

blue long sleeves T shirt
plaid shirt
jeans
leather belt
fade-out leather jacket
brown casual leather shoes
p226 leather waist holster
P226 leather waist cartridge bag
P226

BODY IS NOT INCLUDED

24o51sw.jpg

2ai10l0.jpg

9tftcw.jpg

9lhfzk.jpg

10x8son.jpg

im2nh4.jpg

2zelbpg.jpg

1z3mm3r.jpg

2i063p0.jpg

f3dct2.jpg

And of course the likeness is off. :banghead

Both the sculpts for this and the new Mummy set their doing look awful but the clothes are very nice.

I guess they sell slightly better if you can associate them with a specific character. The Mummy set would be more identifiable, this ones more a generic outfit.

I like the jacket. But the the sculpt
is cross-eyed, just like their Hartigan.

They need a painter or paint app that doesn't look so goofy. :rotfl

The likeness on him isn't perfect, but looking at him I can see it's supposed to be Willis

I'd rather have a figure (or figure kit) of Tom Greer as his Surrogate. Bruce Willis' hair in that movie was awesomely terrible.

It's funny because their Hartigan likeness is the best BW I've ever seen but this one looks rather bad and it even looks like they based it off the same sculpt??

picture121p.png

Yea not liking this so much especially after the great Hartigan they did (mine isnt cross eyed)

Just had word from one of our suppliers in china (i run a collectible toy store in glasgow, scotland) the trade price we have been quoted for these is over $60 a piece! Which is considerably more than the Hartigan figure was! If that price is correct in my opinion these are a def no no

Excepting the crossed eyes, which is a paint issue, i think it looks very good. Sideways is almost dead-on, and i like how it looks overall.

Back