Virtual Toys VTS VM002 Explorer - Rick O'Connell from The Mummy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mollins

Super Freak
Reaction score
I saw this whilst browsing bbicn, new offering from Virtual Toys, the people that brought out the Hartigan from Sin City

Contains:
head
neck connector
long sleeves T shirt
khaki shirt
khaki casual trousers
B-3 Bomber aviator jacket
2 underarm holsters
Leather belt with 10 metal bullets
Leather belt
Brown long boots
Smith & Wesson revolver with 12 metal bullets

BODY IS NOT INCLUDED

2624ac4.jpg

34yqq7b.jpg

29oqzhz.jpg

678g41.jpg

o76ql1.jpg

6fy4af.jpg

2638ufp.jpg

2d2gpx.jpg

2zgdn50.jpg

2yl05k7.jpg

Looks nothing like brenden fraser, but everything else looks good. But Why doesnt it include a body?

i dont get why this is considered to be rick o'connell...the only similarity i see is that the figure has 2 gun holsters....that's it.

Because the outfit is about spot on from the last movie?

i couldn't sit through the last movie. and what i saw, i tried to erase from my memory...so i guess i was wrong then. my bad. still dont really see the character in the figure though...

sculpt sucks but some of the gear is ok. that jacket and the pants looks way too oversized

:lol

I have to say, its an odd choice, I mean the worst of the Mummy movies? No ones gonna doubt that right? And Surrogates?

2 relatively new flops that to my knowlege don't have a cult fan following? Well Mummy maybe the first 2, but the colors on the pants and jacket are wrong so I really don't know what to make of these offerings.

I disagree.

He looks more like Fraser and Goldblum put together... and maybe a little bit of Bardem.

I agree that the likeness is off here, but their clothing sets really are fantastic, I just wish they'd do some more stuff I'm interested in

I'm ordering this clothing/accessory set. Dunno what you're all talking about I think it looks great. Apart from the jacket, this is the outfit he wears in the other two movies as well. I'm not a big fan of either of the sequels, but the original is a favorite of mine.

I really wish there were more interest in hopes of one of the artists here sculpting a better head to use. This one doesn't even try to look like Fraser. There is a custom Fraser head available. Not the best, but better than this one I suppose.

Back