• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Electric RC Cars FS....PICS INSIDE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magman3

Super Freak
Reaction score
These are the real deal, not Wal-Mart bought toys. I've got over $600 invested in these cars. If anyone is interested, I'll get all the details on the cars. Basically the 350Z is a Tamiya TL-01 electric on road car that has only been ran twice and the other car is an HPI electric. Both cars are fast but the HPI needs a little tweaking as it's been sitting up. It runs, but would be much faster with the right setup. The batteries have only been charged twice. Basically you get everything in the pics plus I've got a few extra parts and pieces I'll throw in (extra wheel/tires/misc part). I'm looking for $150 plus actual shipping for everything. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM.

GarageStuff006.jpg

GarageStuff007.jpg

GarageStuff008.jpg

GarageStuff009.jpg

these things are fun as all hell...an blindingly fast (for their scale)

A great opportunity for someone to get into the hobby without spending a ton of $$$

Back