• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Moving in May SALE! Everything must be GONE! Custom 1/6 Figures Parts & Collectibles!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AsGoodAsIt_Gittes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Moving in May SALE! Everything must be GONE! Custom 1/6 Figures Parts & Collectibles!

Okay, so I have to get rid of some minor, and major items, and collectibles to prepare for the big move in May...while I may not have as much 1/6 stuff as others, there are some other cool items to go around, that may interest some of the forum. EVERYTHING MUST GO!!! & everything will be sold on a first come, first served basis. If you are interested PM me!! Shipment for items may vary, but I'll glady COMBINE SHIPPING! All Sales are FINAL!

Ultimate Custom 1/6 Jack Nicholson as The Joker 12" Batman 89 figure + RARE EXTRAS!!! $650 SHIPPED

It is one of those extremely RARE pieces of art, perhaps the Holy Grail of 12" figures, and is highly sought after by true collectors, and fans of the Batman films. This is an incredibly detailed 1/6th scale 12" inch articulated figure of AFI's Top 100 Film Villains of All-Time, The Joker, played by the great Jack Nicholson from director Tim Burton's 1989 visionary film, Batman. There are truly no words to describe how AMAZING this piece really is. Pictures DO NOT DO THIS JUSTICE, this has to be seen in person!!

jokerdef.jpg

jokke.jpg

jokercu2.jpg

The figure concists of many hand-made, tailored, and painted items, etc. The details are just mind-blowing!! Included are the following...

-Jack Nicholson as The Joker head sculpt

-Purple Top Hat Accessory

-Prank Gun Accessory (with BANG! flag)

-Purple Tail Coat Jacket

-Long Sleeve Silk (orange) Shirt

-Wild Orchid ornament

-Silk Blue Polka-dot Bow Tie & Silk Polka-dot Handkerchief

-Blue Vest

-Multi-colored Plaid Patterned Pants

-Purple Gloves

-Black Socks

-Shoes

-Belly Cushion "Fat Suit" (for true-film likeness to Jack Nicholson's appearance)

-Dragon Body with over 30 points of Articulation

I'm also throwing in....

-1x pair of variant Inter-Changeable Purple gloves with the SHOCKER accessory!!

And...

-1x FULL Variant Joker Trench coat w/ Handerkchief (the Purple, Green, Blue, and Black Chemical Plant stained version) This version trench coat is modeled after the one worn by Jack Nicholson in his introductory scene as The Joker, confronting Gotham Mob Boss, Carl Grissom (Jack Palance)
jokercoat.jpg

jokerdance.jpg
jokerrreb.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Moving in May SALE! Everything must be GONE! Custom 1/6 Figures Parts & Collectib

Michael Jackson Sparkling Billie Jean Sequin Socks for 12" figure Like New!SOLD.
billiejeansocks.jpg

Jack Nicholson Joker (V.2.) Patterned slacks MINT!! SOLD.
jokerpants.jpg

White Flesh tone hands (flexible) $2 per pair
Pair of V.2. Jack Nicholson Joker gloves (closed fists) $8 SOLD.
Pair of Custom Jack Nicholson Joker purple gloves $15
Pair of Indiana Jones (Sideshow) custom painted Alden Shoes $12 SOLD.
handscm.jpg

Hasbro Darth Vader 12" figure parts Like New!! $5 SOLD.
dartha.jpg

Hasbro Exclusive 12" Luke Skywalker (Dagobah & Bespin outfit) with Master Yoda (missing backpack)-Brand New Out of the Package!! $18
lukeyo.jpg

Hasbro Deluxe 12" Jango Fett (Episode II) Like New!! $20 NOT FOR SALE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!
jango.jpg

Scarface 12" Talking figure by Sideshow (missing money:D & head sculpt) All other accessories are included in the box. MINT!! $25 SOLD!
scarafcesute2.jpg

scarfacebox.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Moving in May SALE! Everything must be GONE! Custom 1/6 Figures Parts & Collectib

Reg. Sideshow Indiana Jones Harrison Ford sculpt $25

indycust.jpg

ESB Sideshow custom Luke Skywalker Hoth Battle Boots for 12" figures $15

lukeshoes.jpg

Custom 1/6 Batman-Dead End cowl for 12" figures $15

deadend.jpg

Custom Jack Nicholson Joker Batman 89' Gloves for 12" figure $12

jokerglove.jpg

Last edited:

BUY ALL HEAD SCULPTS FOR $90!!

Kiefer Sutherland as David from The Lost Boys (Vamped-out version) $30

david3r.jpg

Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (Cut & Bruised Bridge Battle version) $30
indydamage.jpg
indianajonesdamage2.jpg

Arnold Schwarzenegger as the T-800 from T2: Judgment Day ('Semi-Fatal' Battle Damage version) $20

t800side.jpg
65328891.jpg

Al Pacino as Tony Montana from Scarface (Bloodied Mansion Battle version) $20

scarfacep.jpg
scarfacedef.jpg

headstu.jpg

Last edited:

Michael Jackson 12" Hot Toys Custom 1984 American Music Awards Ceremony outfit, and Thriller Outfit in Collectible Hot Toys box (Slim Body NOT included) comes complete with 1x custom painted/sculpted Michael Jackson head sculpt (circa 1982-1985), the 1984 custom AMA royal top, MJ pants, pair of sparkling socks, and also the original white socks (which have been cut in half because the socks were originally glued onto the soles of the feet; it's the only way to change the socks), as well as 1x pair of shoes, 1x custom rhinestone glove, 1x custom Microphone accessory. As an added bonus you'll receive the (retail version not a copy) Disc 2 of Michael Jackson's HIStory including some of MJ's greatest hits!! Everything is in MINT condition, box has a small tear in corner. $120

mjcustomm.jpg
mjheadd.jpg

billiejeansocks.jpg
mjglove.jpg
mj842.jpg
mjbox.jpg

Michael Jackson 12" Thriller Figure in Collectible Hot Toys box (Zombie version ONLY) complete with/ Thriller stand, Slim Body, 11 inter-changeable hands, 2x extra pegs, MJ Zombie variant head, and outfit (Zombie Jacket, shirt, pants, shoes/socks). Everything is in MINT collector's condition. Only, box has a small tear on the corner. $130
mjzombie.jpg
boxny.jpg
SOLD!
FOR A LIMITED TIME!! BUY BOTH MJ SETS IN ONE PACKAGE FOR $245-FREE SHIPPING!!!!

Last edited:

Hey did you send out my suit and shoes yet? Sent you a PM but never heard back.

I have the head for the scarface if interested?

Oh! My bad...Ok thanks

Yeah, I used mine for Travolta Saturday night fever...lol that is why i have the extra head.

Back