Jason Voorhees Friday 13th Low Quantity Alert

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the amount of hype Sideshow has received lately and how incredibly cool these figures turned out, I'm surprised they haven't sold out already.

I was suprised myself how quick Angel sold out. Jason too, actually.

Sideshow is doing a great job on their 12" lines that's for sure.

He is moving pretty quick. Jason X while a awesome figure, took a while to sell out. Jason 4 is prolly selling quick because he is similar to Jason 3.

I'm glad I waited so long to get a 1/6 Jason because I'd only want one, and this one's the coolest IMO. The gag machete is great.

don_of_the_dead said:
Grrrrrr.
I hate not having a credit card.:banghead
Ah ever hear of a check card/debit card. Go to your bank and open up a checking account and get a check card. It usually takes about a week to arrive. Whalla, credit card no matter how bad your credit is. The bad part is you must have money in that account, d'oh!:D

70 left....This will be one of THE Jasons to own for sure...

60......hes going fast!!!! plus hes the # 3 best seller on the site...he beats both Terminators...!!!!!

Last edited:
It's great to see Jason getting some love in the top 10! #3 to 2 Star Wars figures isn't bad at all.

Again,,, mark my words,,, as the years go by, this will be the most sought after Jason Exclusive ever. He is perfect.

20 now !!!!! Buy it now...or to quote the first friday the 13th marquee:'' THEY WERE WARNED...THEY ARE DOOMED...

Sold out !!!!! ... told ya !!!!

DSC06484.jpg

Back