SSC Spider-Man LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks way better than the life size version, I gotta get this........too much spidey goodness this year :banghead

looks way better than the life size version, I gotta get this........too much spidey goodness this year :banghead

I was waiting for you to post. :rock

You're my fellow 1:1 collector and I was wondering your thoughts. I don't do LSBs, but I'm going to cave in on this one, just as Ill said. :rock

On another note, did you end up getting the Venom and Carnage LSBs too? Now, I'm thinking I might have to revisit those.

Looks good, but I hope they're not reusing the sculpt from the back in black one. The back in black looked weird in different angles.

I was waiting for you to post. :rock

You're my fellow 1:1 collector and I was wondering your thoughts. I don't do LSBs, but I'm going to cave in on this one, just as Ill said. :rock

On another note, did you end up getting the Venom and Carnage LSBs too? Now, I'm thinking I might have to revisit those.

Yep, those are the only 2 I have, just sticking with these 3 pieces with the LSB's..........It kinda sucks I dont like the life size spidey cause having all 3 lsb's, life size pieces, and comiquettes of spidey, venom and carnage would be sick. I hope the comiquette has the same eyes as this spidey. When they start making Predator lsb's, I might be in trouble though :sick

Looks good, but I hope they're not reusing the sculpt from the back in black one. The back in black looked weird in different angles.

Sorry to say this but it seems to me that your fears will come true

Well I was hoping this would come out and didnt think it would be this soon. I will be getting this for sure, it will go nice with the black cat LSB. It looks very close to the back in black but the black lines and eyes add alot more texture to this piece.

i'm betting quite a fe who ordered the BIB lsb will be cancelling to order this one. sometimes i wonder why ssc does things like this :confused::confused: at least wait for the BIB to ship then come out with the better version.:banghead

myself i'll be ordering this of course. :banana:banana

Finally. A Marvel LSB I'll order and actually keep the order. Have canceled all of the recent ones, but this is a must have. Looks fantastic. Great job on the eyes too. I know some will be glad it's not too "McFarlane-ish."

This will look great next to the green goblin.

Back