Resident Evil Afterlife Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper33

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well the trailer for the new Live Action Resident Evil movie is out, it looks alright but still off by the not resident evilness of it. Ill still see it when it comes out, as well as buy it when it comes out on dvd/bluray. Either way here goes the trailer.

Hate how they just went...well we already effed up the story of RE so lets just through in more game refferences for the sake of it.

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6K7jbN1vIGU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6K7jbN1vIGU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Well, I guess it could just suck with no extra references to the games. What is better? I honestly don't know. I like how they're selling it purely on the 3-D camera gimmick, though. At least they aren't fooling themselves. Folks aren't going to see this one due to its artistic merits.

One up I think is that the actor change for Wesker. Seemed dumb to have the majini virus on a zombie, unless that is explained in the movie. They better not kill of wesker in the movie though, since that has to be left for chris.

Like I said in several other threads, this movie looks awful. The action is over the top (samurai swords and shurikens? C'mon). The actor who plays Wesker looks too young and Wentworth Miller would have been better cast as Leon than Chris. The only good looking thing is the Executioner Majini.

Well we know the movie is going to be mind blowing but im sure it will be entertaining. I would still like to see HT do a Milla fig. :D

One up I think is that the actor change for Wesker. Seemed dumb to have the majini virus on a zombie, unless that is explained in the movie. They better not kill of wesker in the movie though, since that has to be left for chris.

Unfortunately Alice is the star of the movies not Chris. My guess is Wesker is gonna hand everyone's ass' to them only to have Alice come in and single handedly beat Wesker and save the day. We all know how Paul Anderson loves to _____ out the game characters too make Alice look more bad ass.

But, it looked like Alice was jumping out the window (while blindly firing bullets at the sky) attempting to escape Wesker. Maybe not. Who cares?

wish she was still in the movie, liked her the most in the second film. Of course they made her look weak while they tried all they could to make alice look like a badass.

Agreed. Jill was soooo weak in Apocalypse. She couldn't even light a match by herself.:banghead

When we first see milla at 00:46 she looks like her character from ultraviolet but with the hair pinned back

but Ninja Alice does seem abit Lame

haven't really saw what wesker looks like but i love the shot of him at 00:55

What colour is weskers hair?, it changed from black to orange at 1:08
he does seem abit young and odd looking

1:14 executioner seems alittle slim

1:17 Ganados?:google

I'm interested in seeing it though, not sure if I'll like it though

figured you all would notice it, which is why I didnt mention it, but you all do see that that alice and her clone are the ones jumping through the window at the end of the trailer?

Back