Would there be interest in a Lone Ranger 1/6 license??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

preeny101

Super Freak
Reaction score
Forgive me if there is a similar thread somewhere else on the board. And I know it's not the 50's anymore but I remember having The Lone Ranger as a kid and I loved that figure! It'd be nice to see what can be done with current standards. Or a 1/6 Roland Deschain. Never happen. :monkey2

Would not be surprised if someone didn't do a line for this, unless I'm mistaken there is going to be a new movie in the next few years with
Johnny Depp as Tonto. So this has Hot Toys written all over it. They can use all the Spirit headsculpts they had unsold. :lol

Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels are ever near the top of my 1/6 want list with Christoper Reeve Superman and Adam West/Burt Ward Batman and Robin.

Roland Deschain seems like a fairly easy figure to kitbash. There's no actor likeness to match (though I guess you'd want to go with something Eastwood-esque) and there's a decent supply of western gear out there.

I would buy a Hot Toys Clayton Moore Lone Ranger and a Jay Silverheels Tonto in a second.
tonto.jpg

They could release him with both types of masks.
moore-ranger2.jpg

no, the lone ranger is total crap.........who would buy that........????
gl135.jpg

j/k..............:lol...............hell yes i would.

I would offer a "Hell Yeah!", but the Lone Ranger never uses foul language, so I'll go with"Yes,please"instead...PS

The only two 1:6 grail figures for me are the Lone Ranger and Tonto. With horses. The Lone Ranger was my first hero as a three year old, and I never missed an episode. Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels would be the ultimate, but I'd settle for figures from the upcoming film.

Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels are ever near the top of my 1/6 want list with Christoper Reeve Superman and Adam West/Burt Ward Batman and Robin.

I second that, sir!!:hi5::exactly:

Back