• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Century Hobby/ Toys2 Highly Realistic Bruce Wayne Suit, Black Saturday Toys Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollandX

Super Freak
Reaction score
For Sale. Shipping is free to lower 48, other pays exact shipping.

Everything has been briefly displayed inside my Detolf in a non smoking home. I'm just trying to make room for more fun things!

1.) Toys2.net / Century Hobby Highly realistic Grey suit with Brown shoes. $60 shipped.
The set includes Suit Coat, Trousers, Shirt, Vest, Tie, Belt, Socks and Brown Shoes.

Notes: One sock has a tiny hole in it.​

THE BODY AND HEAD ARE NOT INCLUDED! NEITHER IS CHRISTIAN BALE NOR THE TDK BATCAVE!

hrsuit1.jpg

hrsuit2.jpg

bale.jpg

2.) Saturday Toys Men's Black Suit Set 01A with Saturday Toys Body and DID Barack Obama 1/6 - Blue pattern tie. $60 shipped.
Notes: I used this for my Harvey Dent (on a Truetype, not the Saturday Toys body, but you get the Saturday Toys body and head), and I thought the blue tie looked better with the suit than the black tie, so you get it, too! There were sunglasses on the head, but they broke off, so there is some glue and sunglass stem remnants on the head. (But let's be honest, you're most likely not using this beautiful suit on this head/body. You also get a cell phone and the original black tie. One sock has a tiny hole in it.​

sattoys1.jpg

sattoys2.jpg

sattoys3.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Truetype, Tony Stark Man Suit, Toys2 Highly Realistic Suit, Saturday Toys Sui

Pm sent....thanks.

Re: FS: Truetype, Tony Stark Man Suit, Toys2 Highly Realistic Suit, Saturday Toys Sui

all PMs returned. Thanks everyone.

PM sent again...LMK...:)

what no tdk batcave.. awe man...

I have to draw the line somewhere. :p

I'm waiting for a deal to go through, but I may be interested in that TrueType - thanks!

Back