Need help ASAP. Ebay problems

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairlesswookiee

PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
Reaction score
Hey guys I just sold an Ancient Predator on Ebay. Now ****** is trying to say that I have modified the armor on the figure, which I have not done. He sent me a message saying this:
"I got the figure yesterday. Everything seems to be in working
order except 2 problems. One, the hoses have been modified.
They no longer go into the mask. They are redirected into 2
other custom drilled holes (see photos on sideshowtoys.com).
Two, it comes with 2 right wrist blade armors. I have all of the
AVP Predators (Celtic, Chopper, Scar, Elder) and they do not
come like this. The other armor is always with the electronic
panels."

~~I have not modified the figure, nor have I even attached the hoses to the figure. Here is a picture of the Predator before I shipped it out. Can you guys spot the issues he's talking about??
ddp5kj.jpg

I have never displayed the figure with the hoses attached, but I did buy it from another member that had the figure assembled and displayed so I'm not sure if they did or not, but regardless I never DRILLED any holes into the mask. :banghead:banghead:banghead

i dont know about the holes in the mask. But as for the wrist blades, if he looked on Hot Toys website...

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php?target=products&product_id=294

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php?target=products&product_id=293

You can clearly see that both versions come with the two sets of wrist blades, one for each arm. Neither having the nuke detonater which other preds have had. You can see in one of the pictures for both versions that the left gauntlet, is just the wrist blade.

Sounds like another ebay *********.

Sorry if this was of no help.
Hope it works out for you.

EDIT: Heres the pics I was referring to

Asia Edition
262Ancient_JP_028_3x4.jpg

Special Edition
261Ancient_US_014_3x4.jpg

No wrist nuke!

Last edited:
Tell him to send a non-crappy photo... can't really see much detail. (sorry for that :monkey3)

I was thinking there were two small holes on the side of the mask where the hoses attach; but no longer have that particular figure so I can't say for sure.

But both of the Ancient predators do have right and left wrist blades... you can clearly see them on Sideshow's website and in the picture. Don't know if they are identical, but I would guess they probably are.

Last edited:
His feedback is surprisingly 100%, but he's been an asshat since the auction ended.._____ing about the shipping charges, the box, and that I put down sig confirmation.

If all he did was buy on eBay, and never sell, how could he be less that 100% rating? How do neutrals count? Stupid eBay.

If all he did was buy on eBay, and never sell, how could he be less that 100% rating? How do neutrals count? Stupid eBay.

Seller's can't even give neutrals... either positive feedback, no feedback or you can file a few different claims against them.

Here's pics I took of the one I had... to show what it looks like. It got it a long time ago, but it was MISB when I got it, so no alterations done.

preda.jpg

predb.jpg

Man I'm sorry to hear about this, I believe yah he's trying to get some cost back on this ____.

Also I sent my SS out not too long ago priority with sig confirmation but the status on the USPS site status hasn't changed since departure, I think that is weird, unless it's not confirmed delivered yet on his end, maybe he needs to go to the post office to sign it if it were missed at his address location.

I wish the site would show exceptions like UPS, a missed delivery or what not.

USPS doesn't update regularly like UPS, but you will typically see when an item was delivered and even if it was attempted.

But, a lot of times it doesn't update until the item actually arrives :lol

Moral of the story, dont sell on ebay. You are better off selling the items here for a little less money. Hopefully you can get it sorted. How much did it sell for btw?

Man I'm really fired up about this. I try to be honest, and my biggest peeve is when people accuse me of being shady/scamming. I haven't replied to the guy yet and went to the gym to workout out my frustrations. I guess my next step is to go to the UPS store and start the insurance claim??

USPS doesn't update regularly like UPS, but you will typically see when an item was delivered and even if it was attempted.

But, a lot of times it doesn't update until the item actually arrives :lol

I'm going through that issue right now. A package was shipped to me three days ago and still no updates on the USPS website, which really blows mind. I rarely see updates on the website and when I do, the package has already been delivered.

Back