Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Default Re: Sideshow Premium Format Figures Sales Report

Quote Originally Posted by lcummins View Post
    Elvira for example; it isn't listed as the Exclusive, but the first auction link at $325 is an Exclusive and the other two are regulars.

Another example is the Evil Queen... exclusives and regular mixed.

I haven't gone through every PF listed; I originally noticed in your drop-down list that several weren't separated so their auctions are probably mixed.
    Thanks for pointing those out. I didn't tag them correctly when I uploaded the original batch of transactions. I've updated them as part of the latest batch of new sales transactions that were uploaded earlier today.

Please point out any other errors that you run into.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    where's the "premium performance" sales report?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    2 (100%)

Simplicity is key, the "average" feature ROCKS

The Sideshow Premium Format Sales Report has been updated with the latest sales through the morning of April 6.

From last week's report, there were a number of products added as sales were recorded. High-dollar sales ($500 or more) included a Dracula (Silver Screen Edition), Speeder Bike and Scout Trooper, Captain America (Sideshow Exclusive) and a Boba Fett (Sideshow Exclusive).

For more details and to view the original sales transaction, please visit our report page at: http://www.eauctionrewards.com/reports/

DISCLAIMER: The reports are not "FOR SALE" lists. These reports collect and list the sales transactions for various products and are meant to be used as a tool for assessing the value and/or selling price of the various collectibles covered by the reports.

Nice site, I bookmarked it; and it will be even better once all the EX's and such are sorted out.

The Sideshow Premium Format Sales Report has been updated with the latest sales through Sunday, April 11.

Dr. Doom ruled the report this week with a Sideshow Exclusive Edition selling for $2,000, which tops the previous high of $1,400 set just a couple of weeks ago. The next highest sale was another Dr. Doom, this time the Regular Edition, selling for $819.

There were several Darth Vaders (Regular Edition) sold during the past week and they were topped by a Darth Vader (Sideshow Exclusive) that sold for $800.

A Patient Zero (Sideshow Exclusive) for $504 which has to be considered a steal since the previous two sales on the report were for $700 and $895.

For more details and to view the original sales transaction, please visit our report page at: http://www.eauctionrewards.com/reports/

DISCLAIMER: The reports are not "FOR SALE" lists. These reports collect and list the sales transactions for various products and are meant to be used as a tool for assessing the value and/or selling price of the various collectibles covered by the reports.

You wish it, I dish it... MODERATOR
    Feedback
    20 (100%)
    I will transfer this thread to the Links section, for links to other sites that are of interest to collectors.
    x

The Sideshow Premium Format Sales Report has been updated with the latest sales through Friday, April 16.

While a Dr. Doom was again at the top with a sale at $950, another Marvel character, Mystique had a surprisingly low sale at only $116.

The Sideshow Premium Format Sales Report has been updated with the latest sales through Thursday, April 22.

Top dollar sales from the past few days:
    • Classic Spider-Man - $1,400
    • Captain America - $1,1,50
    • Captain America - $960
    • LOTR Lurtz - $650
    • Red Skull - $630

The Sideshow Premium Format Sales Report has been updated with the latest sales through Thursday, April 29.

While last week's highest sellers were Marvel items, there was more variety with this past week's top dollar sellers, although it was still a Marvel item (Thor) that was at the top of the list:
    • Thor - $999.99
    • LOTR Lurtz (Sideshow Exclusive) - $599.99
    • Leonidas (Sideshow Exclusive) - $425
    • Darth Vader (Sideshow Exclusive) - $400

Last edited by comictrek.net; 04-30-2010 at 12:39 AM.