Spider-Woman LSB SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spiderwoman2sit1781287.gif

Sideshow just put up a SDCC page:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=8422

They have outlines of all their exclusives, looks like Spider-Woman is one of them!

My guess is Spider-Woman II. Any other thoughts?

no, they said their exclusives would be revealed april 8th. Theres only like 3 outlines there, but one does look to be another SW lsb

The thing is, does SS really expect people to carry this around at the con? Maybe they ship it to you once you check in at the booth for the order?.. So all you gotta do is get a reciept of some sort.

In 2005, I carried around the con:

"Patient Zero" 12", Thor's Helmet and Hammer replica, Tatooine Luke Skywalker PF, POTA Vision Lawgiver Statue, Werewolf Oz 12", Ultimate Hellboy 12" and Hooded Rohirrim Bust.

My fingers were seriously almost bleeding by the time I got back to the car at the end of the day.

In 2005, I carried around the con:

"Patient Zero" 12", Thor's Helmet and Hammer replica, Tatooine Luke Skywalker PF, POTA Vision Lawgiver Statue, Werewolf Oz 12", Ultimate Hellboy 12" and Hooded Rohirrim Bust.

My fingers were seriously almost bleeding by the time I got back to the car at the end of the day.

:google :google :google :google

My god! Someone really needs to start a "We will hold your dumb nerd crap for you until you're ready to leave!" booth.

I usually only buy big statues on my way out the door of cons, and the one time I bought something early in the day, the dealer held on to it until I was ready to pick it up.

My god! Someone really needs to start a "We will hold your dumb nerd crap for you until you're ready to leave!" booth.
I usually only buy big statues on my way out the door of cons, and the one time I bought something early in the day, the dealer held on to it until I was ready to pick it up.

Thats a great idea and an Greater title, just charge a small fee and set up your own booth there :lol

When I was at SDCC last year they actually had something like that. You could check you packages in and leave them for the day, then pick them up on the way out.

When I was at SDCC last year they actually had something like that. You could check you packages in and leave them for the day, then pick them up on the way out.

Yes. I'm pretty sure out in the lobby of the convention center there is a bag check that can be used. I'm guessing they charge some kind of nominal fee, but it would be worth it not to have to carry around tons of stuff. I would imagine they would have one again this year as well.

Yes. I'm pretty sure out in the lobby of the convention center there is a bag check that can be used. I'm guessing they charge some kind of nominal fee, but it would be worth it not to have to carry around tons of stuff. I would imagine they would have one again this year as well.

Yeah, you can also use the Omni, no fee. But if I were to order this, i would want it sent. You guys think you could possibly make that a option? Cause if you took a plane to SDCC, your only options are take in on the plane and have it thrown around, or pay a shipping carrier. Same if theres anything else semi large.

Yeah, you can also use the Omni, no fee. But if I were to order this, i would want it sent. You guys think you could possibly make that a option? Cause if you took a plane to SDCC, your only options are take in on the plane and have it thrown around, or pay a shipping carrier. Same if theres anything else semi large.

I think people would be better off ordering a non-attendee version if they are concerned about taking a bigger item on a plane and such. Yes, those versions are going to be a few dollars more, but you won't have to worry about checking in a bigger item at the show or figuring out a way to get it home because you'll have it directly shipped to you.

Of course I'm neither confirming nor denying that we're talking about a Spider-Woman LSB SDCC exclusive here. Y'all will have to wait and see next week what we unveil. :D

I think people would be better off ordering a non-attendee version if they are concerned about taking a bigger item on a plane and such. Yes, those versions are going to be a few dollars more, but you won't have to worry about checking in a bigger item at the show or figuring out a way to get it home because you'll have it directly shipped to you.

Of course I'm neither confirming nor denying that we're talking about a Spider-Woman LSB SDCC exclusive here. Y'all will have to wait and see next week what we unveil. :D

CA, I've always wondered: Is there any difference between an Attendee version and a Non-attendee version of SDCC Exclusives? (ie. ES, design, etc.) Or are they the same thing?

CA, I've always wondered: Is there any difference between an Attendee version and a Non-attendee version of SDCC Exclusives? (ie. ES, design, etc.) Or are they the same thing?

A small percentage of con exclusives are set aside for people that won't be going to SDCC and those pieces become the attendee allotment. There is no difference in ES or design. The only difference people will see is in price (typically).

Back