The first step to recovery...Im a 1/4 scaleaholic.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabid_wolf

Super Freak
Reaction score
:monkey2:monkey2

I know I need help. Bowens no longer cut it. 1/5th scales no longer cut it. I feel incomplete if my statues are not 1/4 scale. Im an addict. please point me in the direction of a support group.:(:(:(

Disclaimer: I just finished working 19 hours and am a little delirious so these opinions may change tomorrow when I regain my senses.

Hi rabid_wolf, I'm Fuzzy!

I think this is the support group right here :p

Tis kinda true here as well tho, I got my smaller ones boxed up and only 1/4 scale out cos they just don't go. ; (

Hi rabid_wolf, I'm Fuzzy!

I think this is the support group right here :p

Tis kinda true here as well tho, I got my smaller ones boxed up and only 1/4 scale out cos they just don't go. ; (

hey fuzz did you box up you venom comiquette as well? cos that one sure isn't 1/4 lol

anti-scalist here..

2nd step:

495bc4a2-0035d-004e5-cdbc8767

hey fuzz did you box up you venom comiquette as well? cos that one sure isn't 1/4 lol

anti-scalist here..

Really? Where is your data to back that up?

...and why would you be against someone's personal choice?

Really? Where is your data to back that up?

...and why would you be against someone's personal choice?

ha when the spiderman comiquette from the same series is released, pair it up with a 1/4 premium format and we shall see.

...and its against a general believe, with no personal attachments.

ha when the spiderman comiquette from the same series is released, pair it up with a 1/4 premium format and we shall see.

...and its against a general believe, with no personal attachments.

LOL. Do you even own the statue? So it's unfounded, your personal 'feelings' do not really count only specific measurements and data. Ok, that's all I wanted to know please keep heresay out of it til you have specifics, thanks.

LOL. Do you even own the statue? So it's unfounded, your personal 'feelings' do not really count only specific measurements and data. Ok, that's all I wanted to know please keep heresay out of it til you have specifics, thanks.

no i dont own the statue and no i dont use rulers to measure my statues to collect your so-called "data". i use the SS apple lol :D

anyways, quote me again in a few month til the spiderman is released and we will see...

no i dont own the statue and no i dont use rulers to measure my statues to collect your so-called "data". i use the SS apple lol :D

anyways, quote me again in a few month til the spiderman is released and we will see...

So you didn't measure it, you don't own it, have not compared it to other 1:4 pieces and you claim it's not 1/4. So where do these 'feelings' come from and how are they justified? Just wondering. It must have been from something a pic, a comparison, something?

who else misses the Worm!?

Been collecting lots of _____ lately as I am a hunk.This is why I post less frequently now.If Maybe one day I settle down or get less attractive to women I'll fullfill my true potential and destiny on this board and behead Dave Stephan.

Back