Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydrobud

Super Freak
Reaction score
I can't believe the King does not have his own thread . i only have a couple of Vinyl's i picked up a few years ago , 68 Godzilla , Mecha and Minya. ill put the pics up later . Im seriously thinking of collecting the Model Kits and expressing some of my inner artistic ambitions . I just ordered a 54 Kaiyodo so we shall see what happens . everytime i look at les's 54,64 and 68 i just want to dive in ,not that i have any talent but it just looks like great fun building them and painting them . show us what you have

Always loved Godzilla... but never had many collectibles.

Right now the only thing I have is the Medicom 1954 Godzilla figure... which is still one of my favorite 1/6 figures.

THE KING OF ALL MONSTERS, it's about time he has his own thread.

Here is a GODZILLA 2000 Life-sized bust, made by the magician Conor McCullagh https://www.nightmaresetc.com/

index.php
index.php

These are available for order @ https://forums.nightowlpro.com/index.php?showtopic=37839, they are going to be extremely limited and hand painted/finished by Conor.

I wanted a Life-Size Godzilla suit, but I'm still thinking about getting this 1:1 bust.

Always loved Godzilla... but never had many collectibles.

Right now the only thing I have is the Medicom 1954 Godzilla figure... which is still one of my favorite 1/6 figures.

i was watching one of those Medicoms yesterday and completely forgot to bid on it . missed it at an incredible price .

that thread didn't come up on the search , This Thread is more dedicated to The King than that one .

THE KING OF ALL MONSTERS, it's about time he has his own thread.

Here is a GODZILLA 2000 Life-sized bust, made by the magician Conor McCullagh https://www.nightmaresetc.com/

index.php
index.php

These are available for order @ https://forums.nightowlpro.com/index.php?showtopic=37839, they are going to be extremely limited and hand painted/finished by Conor.

I wanted a Life-Size Godzilla suit, but I'm still thinking about getting this 1:1 bust.

can't see pics

Wasn't able to see the images... not a member. But when I first thought of 1:1 I was thinking a giant 20ft head :lol

i was watching one of those Medicoms yesterday and completely forgot to bid on it . missed it at an incredible price .

Seems like you can find great deals on both versions (I think the other was a 1968). They also made a pretty cool Gamera I consider getting from time to time.

This Thread is more dedicated to The King than that one .

I don't see how, but okay.

Does anybody know what the story is behind this piece and where it can be purchased? Or is it just action figures set up in a funky pose?

gojiravsgino.jpg

gojiravsgino2.jpg

I have a 1990's Bandai Godzilla, as well as a Final Wars 3" Godzilla,
Also 2004 6" MechaGodzilla and 2004 Mothra by Bandai.

I also have about 20 Godzilla movies!!:rock:rock!!

I've always wanted to get the Mircoman Godzilla series, as well as the Soul of Chogokin ones... maybe someday!

I would love to have the 4-foot Masterpiece Kawakita Godzilla that's listed on Cinemaquette's site, but it's $2,800. :google

godzilla_main.jpg

Does anybody know what the story is behind this piece and where it can be purchased? Or is it just action figures set up in a funky pose?

gojiravsgino.jpg

gojiravsgino2.jpg

i think those are figures but cool looking none the less

That AMAZING FIGURE is from Marui and distributed by Bandai. I bought a time ago a very cheap figurine of the Godzilla version 2003:naughty

here some info translated:

"Godzilla figure depending on the version of the 1954 film "Godzilla: King of the Monsters", known by experts in the genre as "Showa Godzilla", 1 meter 25 cm from head to tip of its tail, and capable to walk between 300 and 400 meters per minute, emulating the way characteristic of the Oriental myth of Disaster Movie. This figure of Godzilla takes a tiny assembly of parts for its operation and moves through a remote control system with a remote control 6 channel powered by 9 volt batteries. Length: 800 mm Height: 500 mm Width: 300 mm Net Weight approx: 4300gr. Includes manual in Japanese. Manufactured by Marui and distributed by Bandai."

gojiravsgino.jpg

gojiravsgino2.jpg

In Godzilla Final Wars, they take a jab at the crappy CGI Godzilla from the American film having their Godzilla fight and kill it.

In Godzilla Final Wars, they take a jab at the crappy CGI Godzilla from the American film having their Godzilla fight and kill it.

I meant the statue/figures themselves. I want that!

Somebody posted those pics in the other Godzilla thread years ago but never said where they came from and it's been killing me since. :monkey2:banghead:lol

Back