GF broke my PF Light saber!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hot_fuzz

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Well the Girlfriend as managed to break both ends of my Darth Maul PF light sabre!! :banghead

Both ends have broke clean off at the hilt! any one know what I can use to get these fixed back on? What time of glue etc,,

Ooh, sorry to hear about that... Hope you weren't too hard on her afterwards. I gotta ask though, what the hell was she doing with the lightsaber to break both ends?

Super glue has generally fixed all my collectible breaks.

I was having an alarm fitted so I moved some of my stuff, I took the arm off with the light saber so it wouldn't get broke (irony!!)

and a couple of hours later she managed to bang in to it pushing it against the wall and snapping both ends off!

I was angry but I told her it was my fault for leaving it around. (which it was),, still,,,not pleased,,really, really not pleased!! Lol!

Not checked to see if the LED lights are still working yet?

If they are broke then that might warrant a bruising!

P.S.

I don't condone violence to women in any way or form!

As long as a Premium Format figure isn't involved!!

If you don't want to leave marks, fill up a pillow case with soap and beat her with it.

Just kidding. This is a far better opportunity to guilt her into doing stuff for you. I'd be more inclined to take that route.

does anyone know what the hand (and therefore the Saber hilt) is made of on the Darth Maul PF?

She needs the...........

shackleton_boot_400.jpg

Ah, when I read the title of this thread I thought it was about something entirely different........

Oh boy, to make amends, she should be a filthy slob for you, for several weeks and allow you to do things to her that would embarrass her daddy, or that he's done already.

Have fun son...

Back