Sideshow/Olivetti - Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzylojiks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's the info so far I'll add to it as we get more:

Info from Fantacular Chat: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73650

Hulk

Can I have a hulk PF in a tuxedo delivered to me?
'Hulk smash tux! Hulk no like tux!'

Will Olivetti's upcoming Hulk be a PF or comiquette and what size?
Olivetti Hulk is HUGE, although I'll have to go check to see which exact scale it's in. From memory, it's not quite as big as the PF Hulk, but it is still very massive.

Olivetti Hulk is a Comiquette, but it's in a PF size.

I'm pretty sure that reference is just that it won't be a PF.

The Olivetti Hulk will could probably be one of the following or something else entirely.

hulk-sculpture-by-ariel-olivetti-l.jpg

hulk-sculpture-by-ariel-olivetti-2-l.jpg

Hopefully it's 1:4 scale and can compete with the PFs height.

hulk600.jpg

Last edited:
I like the second Olivetti Hulk sketch. Pose is a little like Bowen but I am sure SS will up a few notch. I prefer 1:5 comiquette, SS can do a PF in 1:4 after. Maybe a WWH PF 1:4. Or even a Planet Hulk PF 1:4.

I like the second Olivetti Hulk sketch. Pose is a little like Bowen but I am sure SS will up a few notch. I prefer 1:5 comiquette, SS can do a PF in 1:4 after. Maybe a WWH PF 1:4. Or even a Planet Hulk PF 1:4.

i actually like the first scetch because it's NOT like bowen's, but you're right that if the second is done i'm sure it will put bowen's to shame.

pst, :monkey1 also the PH Hulk PF has been confirmed also, i believe late this year if i recall properly.

Yeah the first looks like Bowen but still rocks a bit more than the second I think. I doubt they will do another PF in 1:4 but who knows you could be right.

i actually like the first scetch because it's NOT like bowen's, but you're right that if the second is done i'm sure it will put bowen's to shame.

pst, :monkey1 also the PH Hulk PF has been confirmed also, i believe late this year if i recall properly.

whoa PH Hulk PF confirmed? nice!

The first sketch where hulk stands on top of the Crysler Building, I think, might steals Hulk's thunder(figure of speech). It might make Hulk looks smaller. Looks a little too much like King Kong. Who knows, someone might measure the base and cause a scale uproar.

Like are these two pics even officially considered? I think not!!!

Blah, if my finance don't improve, I'll be living in a cave soon.

Who knows, the first sketch might just balance Hulk out. Kinna like chaos(Hulk) vs order(Crysler Building), beauty & beast...but without Betty. LOL

Olivetti has confirmed that Sideshow rejected those 2 sketchs long ago..it wont be those pose.

do you think we will see something soon??olivetti's hulk rocks!!poor gambit..:lol:lol:lol

do you think we will see something soon??olivetti's hulk rocks!!poor gambit..:lol:lol:lol

With all the IM2 stuff coming down the line they may hold it off who knows ;X Hulk PFs may have to tide us over for a long time and Gambit will b happy! : P

Last edited:
Back