So how do I start an action fig company?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killbeggar

Super Freak
Reaction score
As I am planning to win Saturday's Powerball lotto ($365 Million :horror) I will be looking for ways to spend it, one way I thought of is to start my own action figure company - Killbeggar Toys.
However I have no idea how to start a business and after kidnapping Andy and Matt and forcing them to work for me I am stumped as to what to do next. :banghead

If anyone thinks I'm actually serious please seek help. :D The basic premise of this post is what stupid things you would with an obcene amount of money like this.

I would buy my small rented flat. You did say stupid after all, but I would, dunno why.

I'd buy a secure Mansion and fill it with goodies. Give my friends a cheque book with a huge limit. Take out ads in papers and on TV exposing the lies of my country's government, and falsehoods of big business, just because I could. Hunt and stalk out ordinary everyday people and surprise them with a small windfall to take some of the pressure off. Lastly, set up a Sideshow warehouse to bring down the monopoly of the distributor here. I think that'll do for now. Let's party.

sideshowstand1ln.jpg

I've got sour news for you. I bought 364 million tickets, so I stand to make a cool million.

First you hire me as a consultant. I'll tell you the rest after I'm under contract...

Killbeggar said:
As I am planning to win Saturday's Powerball lotto ($365 Million :horror) I will be looking for ways to spend it, one way I thought of is to start my own action figure company - Killbeggar Toys.
However I have no idea how to start a business and after kidnapping Andy and Matt and forcing them to work for me I am stumped as to what to do next. :banghead

If anyone thinks I'm actually serious please seek help. :D The basic premise of this post is what stupid things you would with an obcene amount of money like this.

Here's some Loto advice: I know it's tempting, but don't play the Lost numbers.

Think about it, something like this has got to attract like hundreds of Lost fans also playing those numbers. Just for arguement say 365 Lost fans buy Loto tickets for Sat. with those numbers, so if they hit, you'd only win 1 mil. which is only 500,000 if you go for one lump sum, then you take out taxes and it's 250,000... hardly worth playing for.

gdb said:

Think about it, something like this has got to attract like hundreds of Lost fans also playing those numbers. Just for arguement say 365 Lost fans buy Loto tickets for Sat. with those numbers, so if they hit, you'd only win 1 mil. which is only 500,000 if you go for one lump sum, then you take out taxes and it's 250,000... hardly worth playing for.

Heh that'll be easy as I've never seen Lost. :D I want to watch it but it conflicts with other shows I like.

gdb said:

Very nice theory ofcourse. Then again... Boy will you be feeling stupid when those silly Lost fans actually DO win.. they win a "lousy' 250,000 and you nothing with your fantastic number theory. Now who's the smart one? :D 250,000 doesn't sound so bad after all. ;)

And yes, tomandshell, ROFLMAO :D

Back