Captain Hook PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When will we see a "good guy" from the animated films in P.F. ?

That said, this is still a very cool announcement. Awesome character.

Looks really awesome, that is basically the pose I pictured him in. I imagined him standing on skull rock though. Not getting into this line is driving me crazy.

Dinosauria is the only thing with any regularity. Some Marvel here and there. And of course various Star Wars items 12", PF's, and dios. My problem with this line is I can't be as selective, I'll be a completist.

How about you? I haven't seen you around too much lately.

Not too much, actually. I am waiting for the DX Batman to finish off my Hot Toys Dark Knight line. Plus, I am waiting for the LOTR maquette line to get started.

I'll probably get GTG, and Captain Jack in p.f.

I'm with you, I'd want to be a completist in this line. So, I am skipping them (other then Sparrow).

I was interested in this until they revealed the IM MK IV maquette from Legacy. May still put an order in and hope they don't ship both at the same time.

Not too much, actually. I am waiting for the DX Batman to finish off my Hot Toys Dark Knight line. Plus, I am waiting for the LOTR maquette line to get started.

I'll probably get GTG, and Captain Jack in p.f.

I'm with you, I'd want to be a completist in this line. So, I am skipping them (other then Sparrow).

Yeah I'm eyeing Sparrow, I think I'm gonna order and hope I can swing it when it comes around. There are some other heroes that will be must haves for me. Robin Hood and Peter Pan immediately spring to mind. Hercules and Quasimodo are two others, but if I get them I'm going to be in the "Hero completist" danger zone. Jiminy Cricket is another I may get. I have the one Master Replicas did, so it depends on how much more I like Sideshow's.

I was interested in this until they revealed the IM MK IV maquette from Legacy. May still put an order in and hope they don't ship both at the same time.

That's generally what I do, as you can see above. The tough part is when the one you want less ships first and you have no clue how close behind the other is going to follow...

HOOK! He was my favorite villain too. I rode the Peter Pan ride at Disney World more than even the Teacups. Loved that ride!

And considering how long the line always is that's quite a feat. Unless you only rode the tea cups once or something... :lol

And considering how long the line always is that's quite a feat. Unless you only rode the tea cups once or something... :lol

When I was going to Disney World they had tickets for every ride. We couldn't afford the E tickets, so I rode the lesser rides a lot. And the lines were nearly non-existent.

Where the heck is the link to this video?...I dont see it anywhere on the site.

Chris

Here you go:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/videos.php?videoID=583&key=featured&utm_campaign=video&utm_source=featured_video

The Captain Hook part is at the tail end.

After doing some great villains, I'd like to see them do a Princess (for my daughter) and maybe my most desired Disney animated character:

disney-robin-hood-wallpapers-preview.jpg

Back