The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
First figure (available for general sale) to use the new 3A female body

closershadow0180878.jpg

On sale this Friday, 19th of march, 9am Singapore time, only from Bambalandstore.com, not available in retail shops for this fig, $80, includes worldwide shipping.

Last edited:
Re: Little Shadow - 3A

Wow, I am loving this one! For lack of a better word, this one is very 'cute', yet tough looking at the same time.

What's the back story on this one Karma, I'm thinking about getting her.

Wow, I am loving this one! For lack of a better word, this one is very 'cute', yet tough looking at the same time.

What's the back story on this one Karma, I'm thinking about getting her.

not much known yet except the following

on and off BGF of tommy mission (previous released AK figure)

she doesnt care about rules or safety

interests are monster hunting, zomb killing, torture, mix tapes.

ashley said "in a fight you want shadow to have your back, tommy was taught everything he knows by Shadow"

each Little Shadow comes with interchangable fist/hand and pair of high heels/sneakers and of course with a world of hurt

art style is like gorillaz, i like it

Last edited:

Yeah, that's the first thought that popped into my mind when I saw her, the face looks like one of Jamie Hewlett's creations. The body/hair & clothes are pure 3A though.

I wasn't real fussed hearing the press on this one, but she turned out real nice... The price with 3AA discount can't be beat either. I'll get one for sure.

Hi - Quite interested in this figure, but when I go to Bambalandstore.com none of the links seem to work apart from the "Apparel" one?

Anyone here ordered from that site before? Is it just my Mac it doesn't like?

She's not up for sale yet mate. All the Bambaland stuff is only up for a short period of time, you have to pay up front in the form of PayPal too. Not everyone's cup of tea.

Check this link for the blog - has a handy countdown timer for the next BambaLand release: https://www.threeaonline.com/blog/

15 hours & counting at time of post... Hope that helps!

Cheers DeadLeaves!

So where do I actually order this? Do I need to sign up like with Sideshow, or is it just a first come first served deal on the Bambaland site?

Ta Colin

Cheers DeadLeaves!

So where do I actually order this? Do I need to sign up like with Sideshow, or is it just a first come first served deal on the Bambaland site?

Ta Colin

No worries Colin.

You need to create a BambaLand account & have a PayPay account already setup. Your right with the first come first served thing - be patient if the site is a bit slow. Others will be ordering & stressing the server. I've never had any probs, but others have had delays.

*edit*
The where is in the "3A toys" section on BambaLand.

Done & Done. :D

So I take it the order page will go live at release date, until then there's nothing to see, move along, move along...

Woah! just had a look at the link above... 3A have the Tank Girl license! Why did nobody tell me? I love Tank Girl!

Grumble mumble you guys... say your my friends... don't tell me nuttin! grumble moan...why I oughta... :D keeping that sight bookmarked!

Bingo! I couldn't put my finger on it, but yes she does resemble the girl from the Gorillaz

She's not up for sale yet mate. All the Bambaland stuff is only up for a short period of time, you have to pay up front in the form of PayPal too. Not everyone's cup of tea.

Check this link for the blog - has a handy countdown timer for the next BambaLand release: https://www.threeaonline.com/blog/

15 hours & counting at time of post... Hope that helps!
Thanks DL! I'll be ready to go in 10+ hours! :rock

skull bomb

skullboom.jpg
Awesome.

Back