Iron Man Suit Setup

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnnyr

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am new to this I am starting to receive my figures in the mail. I just bought a Mark I and a Mark II to go with my two Battle Damaged Mark III's I also bought two extra battle damaged stands from ebay. I was thinking about putting all the stands next to each other in a semi circle. how do you guys have it done. Could you post some pics? Thanks

I know someone on the boards did something just like that. I remember following his thread for some time and his diorama was shaping up to be something pretty amazing. don't remember his board name though.

I was thinking of doing the same but after seeing that the name plaque is part of the base and almost impossible to remove and still looking intact I gave up on the idea until I have my two IMs in hand and see that base for myself to make the final call :p

I know someone on the boards did something just like that. I remember following his thread for some time and his diorama was shaping up to be something pretty amazing. don't remember his board name though.

someone did that already?? thin hard and find the linky pleaaaaase :D

I did a quick search, and found 310 threads titled in the Marvel section with the words Iron Man! I'm sure someone here will remember the thread I am talking about. The guy was setting them up like the look at SDCC - here is a pic from SDCC:

SDCC09_IronMan_500.jpg

oh this Dio. yeah this is another one I need to do somehow :drool
But I think (and what I wanted to setup for my IM BD version) Jonnyr is talking about the final battle on the roof and Tony being on the glass portion which is also the BD base. So in theory a bunch of these bases could form the circular shape of exactly that roof

I will have to see what I can do with the name plates. I think the Card board box from the Tony Stark tech figure of his shop could go along nice with the setup also.

I did a quick search, and found 310 threads titled in the Marvel section with the words Iron Man! I'm sure someone here will remember the thread I am talking about. The guy was setting them up like the look at SDCC - here is a pic from SDCC:

SDCC09_IronMan_500.jpg

very cool. they need to put a hulkbuster in that display. :D

I was thinking of doing the same but after seeing that the name plaque is part of the base and almost impossible to remove and still looking intact I gave up on the idea until I have my two IMs in hand and see that base for myself to make the final call :p

someone did that already?? thin hard and find the linky pleaaaaase :D

Was this the one you guys were talking about, Geil?

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61625

Back