Zombies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creature4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
What ever Happened to the Zombie line?

Patient Zero.. looked awesome.. and they could kick out ton's of these things faster then any other line.

creature4000 said:
What ever Happened to the Zombie line?

Patient Zero.. looked awesome.. and they could kick out ton's of these things faster then any other line.

Ive been thinking the same thing for a long time. Oh well, maybe one day something will happen. Strange nothing else happened after it.

It died along the same lines as this poor zombie. But really I hope not, I was so looking forward to a zombie line from SST!

Last edited:
I still have my Patient Zero sealed in the box from Comic COn. Never opened it at all. It looks great from what I saw at the convention. I do hope they make more zombie figures or dolls. :horror

I'll bet we see another "Dead" con-exclusive. They have been very coy about the whole thing in all the chats and pretend like it never happened. I think they are having fun with this and we'll see more pop up from time to time.

I'd like to see them at the con again and maybe have them pop up as part of their frequent buyer program. Something different than the usual Pre-sale gig going on w/ Star Wars and LOTR.

Yeah, waiting for a few to make a Return of the Living Dead display, got sick of waiting so I started my own.

smalltarman.jpg

Murderofcrows71 said:
Yeah, waiting for a few to make a Return of the Living Dead display, got sick of waiting so I started my own.

smalltarman.jpg

That looks really good! I'll have to go watch the flick tonight. :D

I'm sure a zombie line would have a strong following.

If The Dead line were dead (pun intended!)... would Sideshow devote an entire page in the new catalog to a sold out figure from last year? :D

Yes, yes they would, and I reckon Brant has something to do with it. He is the biggest stirrer at Sideshow.

Hey Lonnie do you have the catalogue in hand? I went to see if I could download it but it's still saying catalogue 8. At last some confirmation of sorts. Now can you tell us anything new?

creecher said:
Yes, yes they would, and I reckon Brant has something to do with it. He is the biggest stirrer at Sideshow.

Hey Lonnie do you have the catalogue in hand? I went to see if I could download it but it's still saying catalogue 8. At last some confirmation of sorts. Now can you tell us anything new?

I don't have a physical catalog, but the PDF version is on DVD #4! Actually there wasn't anything new since the catalog was put together well ahead of Toy Fair. They didn't even picture the two LOTR PF figures, but did have an announcement page stating they were coming in 2006! There is a nice article by Dave about the Freaks board covering two pages that should really boost membership once the catalog starts shipping! And, once you get a DVD, and I'm sure you will, the 2005 SDCC feature is really, really cool! Also, seeing the Ardeth Bey 1:1 bust video in full screen is something to behold! :wacky

Thanks Lonnie. All good stuff. I heard the new catalogue was due out. Bigger and bolder than ever, Dusty said, and thicker too. Way thicker. I just got excited and wanted to download it, hehe. Patience creech. Zero Patients. :banana

Back