• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Sideshow T-800 Premium Format Ex. & Doc Holliday PF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Greetings all! I am looking to sell my T-800 Ex PF, it has been displayed but is in outstanding condition. I have all of the original packaging, including the brown SS shipper. Everything on this statue is great, no wonky paint issues of clothing problems. SOLD!!!

Also up for sale/trade is the Doc Holliday PF Ex. He is #83 of 125, and was opened for inspection then put back into the box/shipper. SOLD!

I am looking to trade for Predator related items, let me know what you have! I should add that I am willing to ship internationally, the buyer just needs to pay for the shipping costs (package will be sent via USPS.) Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

Pics, I'll add more upon request...
T-800
CIMG1493.jpg

CIMG1709.jpg

Doc
CIMG1792.jpg

CIMG1788.jpg

CIMG1789.jpg

CIMG1791.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS/FT: Sideshow T-800 Premium Format Ex.

Daytime bump...remember, I am open to Predator trade offers!!!

Re: FS/FT: Sideshow T-800 Premium Format Ex.

Daily up, plus price lowered a bit.

Also added the Doc Holliday PF ex that I will be getting next week. I won it in the recent Fantacular chat and would like to possibly trade it for Predator related items or sell it to a boardie for a very reasonable price (I got it for free after all.) I just want it to go to a good home, as I have no use for it. I will update when I get it with the edition number. I have no plans of opening it unless it is requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back