1/4th scale Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbiethepainter

Super Freak
Reaction score
1/4th scale Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Bust

Product code: HTB06

Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/4th scale Mark IV collectible bust from the Iron Man 2 movie. It is specially produced based on the image of Mark IV in the movie, which is presented in fine sculpture, highlighting the light-up functions.
The 1/4th scale Mark IV collectible bust specially features:

- Iconic character Mark IV from Iron Man 2 movie in approximately 1/4th scale in fine sculpture
- Approximately 9.5 inches / 24 cm tall
- LED-lighted eyes and heart (white light, battery operated)
- Metallic red and gold-colored painting on armor
- Specially designed square-shaped stand supporting the bust and featuring the Mark IV nameplate and movie logo

Release date: end Q2, 2010

© 2010 MVLFFLLC. TM & © 2010 Marvel Entertainment, LLC & subs.

Remarks:
- All information is subject to change without prior notice.
- The above release date is for reference only, please check with your local distributors and wholesalers for more accurate details.
- Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

Wish it were a larger scale.

At least it gives us an idea of what the Mark IV figure will look like. Well, assuming they are doing a Mark IV figure. Perhaps this bust indicates that they're skipping the Mark IV as a possible figure?

All Hot Toys Iron Man Franchise Products are A must For Me!!!...so I will Order This!!!...Looks Very Cool:D

I'm waiting for SS to make a1/4 scale Iron man, but I'm getting this in case the maquette end up costing $800......

Wish it were a larger scale.

At least it gives us an idea of what the Mark IV figure will look like. Well, assuming they are doing a Mark IV figure. Perhaps this bust indicates that they're skipping the Mark IV as a possible figure?

I was kinda thinking the same, although if they can get that finish on mark V and VI figures... wooo.

Looks good, but I hope SS will make a 1:1 War Machine bust with his big-ass weapons on his shoulders.

fat chance. even boba didnt have his jet pack. Besides, by putting that big gatling gun on his shoulders, it would be proportionately unbalanced, and would topple over.

I think it'll be similar to what we've been getting so far with the previous mark 2 and 3s.

I love that they included the biceps. Some of the best intricate designs are there for the other Marks. The Mark V has the skeletal pattern, the Mark VI has the large golden enlay as War Machine has the plated look, not to mention we get the shoulder portions as well which will be important for War Machine. I can't wait for this one.

and....Yulli has been saying in all recent interviews that she wants to go bigger and JC said when the market shows a need that Hot Toys will go there, yeah they did this with Batman, Predator, etc but they are showing more and more body which means its on the horizon.

Back