Looking for Han Smuggler Exclusive Cantina Blaster. NEED HELP!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSC EX Hunter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello, fellow sideshow collectors and fans. I have been searching for the Exclusive Cantina Blaster of Sideshow's Smuggler Han for sometime now. So long in fact, that for any fellow ebayers out there I would even be willing to pay a $20-$25 "Buy it Now" for it. Remember just the blaster. LOL. If anyone has any info that can help me send me a message or just add onto this thread. Or send me a message on ebay, send it to allied1371 on the ebay site if you are an ebayer. Any and all help is appreciated.

Last edited:
Hello, fellow sideshow collectors and fans. I have been searching for the Exclusive Cantina Blaster of Sideshow's Smuggler Han for sometime now. So long in fact, that for any fellow ebayers out there I would even be willing to pay a $20-$25 "Buy it Now" for it. Remember just the blaster. LOL. If anyone has any info that can help me send me a message or just add onto this thread. Or send me a message on ebay, send it to allied1371 on the ebay site if you are an ebayer. Any and all help is appreciated.

I think I have it, but after all the confusion with both blasters I don't know which is the exclusive anymore?:lol:lol

Okay the exclusive is the smaller of the two. and it has little holes at the end instead of a solid silver color. If you have this one, do you have an ebay?

If you do have an ebay account just send a message to allied1371 via ebay's messge system. I'm serious about the price I'm willing to pay for it as well. I appreciate any and all effort you put into helping me out.

Alright buddy let me look through my stuff and I'll let you know what I have. I'm not at home right now,I'll check and get back to you between tonight and tomorrow. Fair?

ABSOLUTELY! This may end my 2 year search for that elusive blaster. LOL. Any and all effort is appreciated and It is most definitely fair. Talk to you later my friend

sorry if I jumped the gun a little too much before. It's just that Ive been looking for that blaster for 2 years now and then you gave me some hope. Once again sorry for being so antsy before. Hope to talk to you soon friend

HI, I looked through my stuff and loose bin and the gun that I have is the longer one, I'm sorry. I have another gun, but it's the ESB one. Sorry dude. I'll keep on eye out for you. If I find one, I'll send it to you.

Actually the exclusive was the "hero" blaster. The Cantina blaster, aka the Greedo killer, was the regular blaster. It is very strange that they did it that way and is even stranger for them to list it to the contrary. The one with the holes on the flash suppressor is indeed the hero and therefore the exclusive.

Okay then whatever blaster has the little holes on the barrel/tip of the gun is the one that I need. If anybody can help me it is deeply appreciated.

Okay people I know for a FACT that somebody has to have that exclusive Han Smuggler blaster. Now I am offering $25 for it. In these tough economic times people are selling beautiful exclusives for "buy it now" on ebay from $50-$70 and other good bargains. For $25 these guys would go crazy looking for that blaster. So once again if you are an ebayer contact me on ebay at allied1371 or rite hear on thsi thread or a private message

Willing to pay $25 for 1/6 Han SMuggler Exclusive Blaster!!

Okay I've been searching for the Han Solo Smuggler Exclusive blaster for almost 2 years now and want to end my serach. If you are an ebayer i am willing to pay a $25 "buy it now" for the blaster. Remember this is for just the blaster. If you can help me send me a message via ebay if you are an ebayer to allied 1371 or just talk to me on this site through a private message or something.

Okay people I know for a FACT that somebody has to have that exclusive Han Smuggler blaster. Now I am offering $25 for it. In these tough economic times people are selling beautiful exclusives for "buy it now" on ebay from $50-$70 and other good bargains. For $25 these guys would go crazy looking for that blaster. So once again if you are an ebayer contact me on ebay at allied1371 or rite hear on thsi thread or a private message

Calm down.

Trust me my friend if you have been searching for something for almost 2 years but to no avail, you can begin to be very stressed out about it. And im sorry if i rubbed you the wrong way

Back