• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: HT AotC clone and pilot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yodasan

Star Frak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for the following:

Hot Toys AotC clone and clone pilot

Toyman Tintin 1/6 figure
...and still looking for Rainman Stuart Little :wink1:

Attachments

• stuart.jpg
    stuart.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 547
Last edited:
Re: WTB: SSC X-files, Monty Python; NECA TMNT

I have the five knights and Tim...but they're loose and have visually enjoyed for a number of years now. I also have the SS 1:6 Knights who say 'Ni' (NIB). I've been trying to place a value on it for a few years now and keep coming up empty. Any thoughts?

I've got a Sideshow Collectibles Cancer Man fig MIB if you're interested.

Looking for the following figures

SSC 1/6 Muldur (reg), Scully (reg), Cancer Man

SSC 1/6 Monty Python Holy Grail - the 5 knights and Tim

NECA TMNT - the 4 turtles in color

I have both a Regular and Exclusive MULDER, MINT IN BOX, never opened, no scratches on the boxes even. I also have a Scully figure, mint in box as well, Cancer Man Exclusive (MIB), Agent John Doggett Exclusive AND Regular, also mint in box, basically everything i have is MIB, rarely touched the boxes ever!, the boxes are even in great condition, nothing has been opened..they are in best condition you'll find these in, because i have made sure it would be that way. Please PM me if you are interested in any of these, and i can send detailed pictures if needed (i always enjoy it when people do that for me) or email- [email protected]

Last edited:

24.jpg

Finally got Skinner, and in doing so finished the CTR X-Files Photo Archive. I might sell pieces of it individually, but may go to sell the entire set in one lot.. dunno...

Re: WTB: SSC PFs Movie Thor; Hot Toys;Rainman 1/6

got the thor movie version for you. no helmet head (well i have it but it is a bit damaged in one of the wings)
HOWEVER you only pay $215 for it instead of the $300+ that sideshow ask for it :d
shipping of course is extra.

Looking for these Sideshow PFs:

Thor, movie version

And the following Hot Toys figures:

IM Gantry
POTC Swann
POTC Turner
Perseus
Whiplash

Also these custom 1/6 figures:

Rainman: Audrey Hepburn
Rainman: Stuart Little