Crazy (mostly) Marvel Omnibus/hardcover sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr_teng

Super Freak
Reaction score
There's a whole ton of comic hardcovers and Omnibus titles on sale for $15 at Amazon. I went and made a list of all the Omnibus stuff at least.

https://www.whatsyourobsession.com/...vel-omnibus-sale-adult-swim-dvd-box-set-sale/

As for hardcovers, there were way too many to list. Stuff like Civil War, the Punisher MAX volumes, Walking Dead hardcovers, all sorts of stuff. I'd say it's a good chance it's a price mistake on the Omnibus stuff (they probably only meant to do $15 titles on the regular hardcovers), but it's worth a shot. Hoping it works, since I ordered myself the Ultimates and Death of Cap Omnibus. :banana

thanks for the heads up, just got a bunch. :) too bad shipping costs a bomb to here lol.

I haven't read comics in quite a while what is omnibus titles? Are they just collections of back issues?

I haven't read comics in quite a while what is omnibus titles? Are they just collections of back issues?

They're really nice oversized hardcover collections of comics, yeah. They sometimes include bonus materials.

Anyone have any recommendations? I've gotten back into comics since all the movies came out but have no idea where to start.

Anyone have any recommendations? I've gotten back into comics since all the movies came out but have no idea where to start.

Get the Ultimates Omnibus for sure. Old Man Logan is a pretty big fan favourite, Invincible is fantastic. I'd say get Death of Captain America, but you'll be a little lost unless you get the earlier Omnibus (which unfortunately, isn't discounted, but you can always get it in regular hardcover for cheap).

If you want other stuff that's on sale, but not just the Omnibus stuff, the Punisher MAX titles are awesome, and I don't generally like Punisher comics. Civil War will help catch you up on some of the stuff that's happened in the Marvel universe.

Bone is a really great comic too, but it's not superhero stuff, it's a fantasy book.

Thanks for the advice man, I picked up
Wolverine Omnibus vol 1
The Ultimates Omnibus vol 1
Punisher Max 1 2 3
Secret Wars 1 and 2

I guess it was about time I used my credit for amazon!

I hate to be a Debby Downer, however, it's important to note that most, if not all, of these books are sold out. Just bear that in mind while waiting for your orders to be filled. If it happens, great, if not, well, you didn't lose anything, right?

:)

thanks for the heads up! I ordered 5 Omnibus: Ultimates, Wolverine, Sectret Wars 1, Daredevil 1, and Invincible Iron Man

So I've been reading around on some other forums about this sale, and the word on the street is that it is most likely an error or glitch on the Amazon site, and everyone is fully expecting their orders will be canceled.

I'm kind of expecting that myself, but I will get an "A" for effort. If these show up, that would be cool, man. Ever since my dog ruined my copy of Ultimates #1, I have been wanting to get the trade!

Well hopefully my tiny order will fall through and get delivered lol. I was kinda excited to actually read some of the new stories but if it doesn't come through I won't be lost without it.

Second thread I've seen on this yet none of those books show on sale for me. Am I doing something wrong?

Back