Death Sentence - Nick Hume (Kevin Bacon)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xenoviper

Super Freak
Reaction score
Feng's new head sculpt. This is just one of his sample paint job to see how this sculpt looks.
Constructive criticism are welcome.

kevin-ds-02.jpg

kevin-ds-01.jpg

kevin-ds-03.jpg

Amazing paint apps Jack amazing but just not seeing Bacon there :(

Feng really is turning into one of my favourite artists however, i have 2 pieces by Feng now and i absolutely adore them, keep them coming please :D

I think the paint job is perfect:bow. But I only see I vague resemblence to Kevin Bacon in the last photo.

Impressive head sculpt as I do see Bacon who is rarely seen with a shaved head.
Feng should also do a Bacon head sculpt with hair as this is a rare opportunity for fans and 1:6 collectors to ever come across a Bacon head sculpt for purchase.

Thats a excellent paint job! Looks more like that guy who played a Hobbit, but still passable for Bacon.

I think feng's sculptures are not neccesarily exact representations of their subjects, but they absolutely capture the essence. Technically they are all stunning and his paint apps are as good or better then anything else out there.

Great movie! I actually have a bunch of props from the film - Kevin Bacon's jacket, Garrett Hedlund's jacket, Bacon's son's hockey jersey, Bacon's 'Wolves' hat, and the framed photo of Bacon and his family that was on his desk. I keep the photo on the wall of my office and every time someone sees it, they do a double take because at first they think it's got to be a photo of my family.

Y'know, I might actually be interested in one of these!

- J

First of all im not good at photoshop... I dont know what you guys think? but from what i can see if the face is a tat longer it might look more like Kevin?

kevinbacon.jpg

Last edited:
Back