Hot Toys Matrix Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarfMaster

Super Freak
Reaction score
Assuming they take the line beyond the Sentinel, who do you guys hope for/expect them to produce next? They need to get this license moving. Bring on the lobby scene Neo imo...

i agree, Neo from the lobby scene would be the best one they could do, so much that he could come with!!!

Without a doubt it will be Neo followed by Morpheus and Trinity or Agent Smith. It might not be a fully loaded Neo, there will probably be a regular type Neo followed by a tricked out DX style Neo.

Without a doubt it will be Neo followed by Morpheus and Trinity or Agent Smith. It might not be a fully loaded Neo, there will probably be a regular type Neo followed by a tricked out DX style Neo.
I agree that those are the four figures they would consider releasing, if they were to do 1/6 scale figures. Don't know if I see them doing 2 separate Neos, though. I guess a DX could have his typical black outfit, the training gi, and then the rags he wears when he "wakes up." But most folks probably just want his main look. Though I'm sure he has slightly different outfits in the 3 films, most collectors would probably just want one.

All we know is, Hot Toys said they were making a APU but it will be miniature. Probably the same scale as the Sentinel :(

Definitely a Neo, Trinity & Morpheus in the line-up as well as Agent Smith.. I just don't know about the other characters. :dunno

neo could be a good candidate for a dx treatment...they can shell out real world and matrix versions with freebies dx route.

if not, just like marcus wright then. spare head and costume. either would sell out fine, IMO.

Real world Neo would be interesting.

Wonder how the body could be possible with all those plugs on him.

Are we even getting any 1:6 from this line though? I thought it was all 1:16.

Are we even getting any 1:6 from this line though? I thought it was all 1:16.

I haven't heard that, but I would be bummed beyond belief if it were true! I'm waiting patiently for them to make SOME sort of announcement regarding characters...I just hope they don't take the backwards approach they sometimes do...release some weaker characters first, then let the line wallow in uncertainty. I could also see them releasing Reloaded/Revolutions Neo before the version we all truly want, but I'm hoping against hope they really flesh the license out!

I haven't heard that, but I would be bummed beyond belief if it were true! I'm waiting patiently for them to make SOME sort of announcement regarding characters...I just hope they don't take the backwards approach they sometimes do...release some weaker characters first, then let the line wallow in uncertainty. I could also see them releasing Reloaded/Revolutions Neo before the version we all truly want, but I'm hoping against hope they really flesh the license out!

I hope they don't pull a Watchmen on us and give us Trinity first then Morpheus then tease us with pictures of Neo that could be the medicom one or a work in progress of the HT ones.

Also, regarding Trinity I'd hope it would be a reloaded/revolutions version as that outfit was sexier than the first, however, it is similar to the Silk Spectre's outfit and I wasn't impressed from the look of it on photos I've seen. People have been saying it's baggy and such. Also, I don't know whether they'll go the rooted hair style or just sculpt it. Her hair was pretty short so it might go the sculpted route. I just prefer rooted that's all. One thing I would change on the Sarah Connor.

:confused: Why would they do a DX style Neo? He had his sunglasses on most of the time.

Also, regarding Trinity I'd hope it would be a reloaded/revolutions version as that outfit was sexier than the first

I actually thought Carrie Anne Moss looked sexier in the first movie tbh. Her costumes were more feminine (bare shoulders etc.) and her hair was more natural. In the sequels she was all plastered in latex and hair product and was flirting with dikeishness :lol

34002-trinity_matrix.jpg

VS

trinity.gif

Having said that, to each their own!

I really liked that catsuit she wore. But I can't image how HT could pull it off in figure form if they couldn't do the Silk Spectre. Hey maybe I'm just attracted to 'dykes'. :rolleyes:

I actually thought Carrie Anne Moss looked sexier in the first movie tbh. Her costumes were more feminine (bare shoulders etc.) and her hair was more natural. In the sequels she was all plastered in latex and hair product and was flirting with dikeishness :lol

this is the one i prefer myself mostly cause of the hair, looks much more natural and less like it was glued down, hehe

trinity.gif

:confused: Why would they do a DX style Neo? He had his sunglasses on most of the time.

True, but they could do multiple costumes and two heads, Matrix and real world.

Not to mention that post helicopter explosion, Neo is sans trench coat and sunglasses. I wouldn't mind displaying a subway showdown neo..."He's beginning to believe." Might be my favorite scene of the movie...A dio would be a must if they put out an agent smith :rock

I would only buy figures from the first film. The clothing is much better in that film. I did not like any of the costumes from the second two.

Back