Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p!tu

Shiz-lakin-a-craka-lakin™
Reaction score
Just Saw this on the new vid!

SCTease.jpg

BUY NOW!
<a class="affiliatestyle"

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF?

This makes my day, for sure. Head looks funky, but it's probably just an awkward angle.

Nice Catch by p!tu. He also picked out the image of Capt. Jack Sparrow. It's almost like he knew about these things in advance.....:monkey3

His head looks really, really weird and unnatural, but it's a WIP and odd pic. Can't wait to see more.

Reminds me of the scene right after Eowyn stabbed him in the face...perhaps it's a dio. :confused: Never mind, if p!tu says it's a PF, then it's a PF.

Nice Catch by p!tu. He also picked out the image of Capt. Jack Sparrow. It's almost like he knew about these things in advance.....:monkey3

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Papo!! i just saw a lot of little WIP pics and i was like ummm Let me check that again!

Reminds me of the scene right after Eowyn stabbed him in the face...perhaps it's a dio. :confused: Never mind, if p!tu says it's a PF, then it's a PF.

The reason i say its a PF is cause you can clearly see he is covered with Black Cloth but i can be wrong.

The reason i say its a PF is cause you can clearly see he is covered with Black Cloth but i can be wrong.

No, I was thinking the same thing myself, definitely looks like black fabric. Either way, nice find! :rock

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Papo!! i just saw a lot of little WIP pics and i was like ummm Let me check that again!

So what's your opinion of the "Fantacular Production Peek #1!" image itself...Gollum perhaps?

Don't like the head angle but LOVE the fact he is actually being worked on. Could he be looking down from a horse or Fell Beast? :banana

Sweet. Wondering if this is in addition to the Ringwraith PF previously confirmed to be in development. Doubt it though. Probably the one SS was referring to.

Last edited:

I think its just the angle making it look weird but what you can see it looks like the detail is going to be quiet nice with this guy. I wonder if they would consider making the mace out of metal?

:duff :duff :duff :duff :duff :duff

I think its just the angle making it look weird but what you can see it looks like the detail is going to be quiet nice with this guy. I wonder if they would consider making the mace out of metal?

That would be really cool. The Berserker sword is the best out of the entire line IMO. The plastic crap that the others got just doesn't cut it. GTW's isn't bad I guess but real metal is a must from here on out.

Back