Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Default Jedi Generals and their associated Clone Commander and units

I was doing a bit of digging earlier trying to figure out which Jedi was associated with which Clone Units, and It occurred to me that it might be a goood idea to put all that info in one thread. So, in favor of making something useful, I'll Put this up here . feel free to add information, and I'll periodically edit the first post with the info. feel free to post pictures, and I'll Link them to the information within this post as people put them up. be the comic images, movie posts, or ( preferably ) figure dioramas with sideshow, or other products.

So now, the List.

21st - Commander Bacara - Ki-Adi-Mundi
    41st - Commander Gree - Luminara Unduli ( also Quinlin Vos? )
    65th Homeworld Security - Commander Thire - no Jedi Commander
    91st - Commander Neyo - Stass Allie
    212th - Commander Cody - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    327th - Commander Bly - Aayla Secura
    501st - Captian Rex (Commander Appo also) - Anakin skywalker

These are the only ones i Know who is associated with them, but feel free to post more information, and I will edit this post to add more.
    Last edited by lerath666; 03-04-2010 at 05:44 PM.
    It's About a Bunch a Brightly colored superhero military guys, teaming up with ninjas, A Real life Pro Wrestler, and a Real Life football player. They Fight a supervillian terrorist organizeation which is lead alternatively by a genetic compiste of earth's greatest historical figures in a hilarious snake-man costume, and a used-car salesman

Super Freak
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    21st Nova Corps aka Galactic Marines - Commander Bacara - Ki-Adi-Mundi
    Hidden Content
    WARNING: I'm sarcastic & have a smartass attitude. It's a natural defense against drama, bull**** & stupidity.

circlesendwheretheybegin
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    "A glass can only spill what it contains."-mewithoutYou

PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Yoda had a clone unit and Ki Adi Mundi had a clone unit.
    Lifetime member of the Military Order of the Purple Heart
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    Hidden Content

Super Freak
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ProgMatinee View Post
    Whats Yodas?
    It's weird. Yoda was with Gree and the 41st Elite on Kashyyyk, but I don't think he was their general. He was more an overseer of all of the action on Kashyyyk, not leading the troops.

Besides, he was to "gangsta" to be a General:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FprQEGc3Za4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FprQEGc3Za4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
    Last edited by thenammagazine; 03-03-2010 at 04:55 PM.
    Hidden Content
    WARNING: I'm sarcastic & have a smartass attitude. It's a natural defense against drama, bull**** & stupidity.

91st - Commander Neyo - Stass Allie

Super Freak
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hairlesswookiee View Post
    Yoda had a clone unit and Ki Adi Mundi had a clone unit.
    Quote Originally Posted by thenammagazine View Post
    It's weird. Yoda was with Gree and the 41st Elite on Kashyyyk, but I don't think he was their general. He was more an overseer of all of the action on Kashyyyk, not leading the troops.

Besides, he was to "gangsta" to be a General:

<object width="560" height="340">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FprQEGc3Za4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></object>
    Researching Yoda, it seems that at the start of the clone wars, He took over As the Grand master ( Leader) of the Jedi order from mace windu.
    As the Supreme Commander of the Jedi order, , and the Jedi were the Commanders of the Cone army, I see Yoda as more of "commander in chief" over ALL the clones and jedi , as opposed to having a specific Unit he was attached to like the rest of the Jedi.

Perhaps his would be whoever was the Army stationed as global defense for Coruscaunt?

Updated the list.
    It's About a Bunch a Brightly colored superhero military guys, teaming up with ninjas, A Real life Pro Wrestler, and a Real Life football player. They Fight a supervillian terrorist organizeation which is lead alternatively by a genetic compiste of earth's greatest historical figures in a hilarious snake-man costume, and a used-car salesman

Super Freak
    Feedback
    28 (100%)
    Commander Faie was with Quinlan Vos on Kashyyk, serving under Yoda. I have seen him in two uniforms, either one I would happily buy in 1/6 format.

Commander Appo also led the 501st, I believe

Super Freak
    Feedback
    15 (100%)
    It was Appo before Rex even existed. He was the one in the Purge one-shot, right?