Jedi Generals and their associated Clone Commander and units

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lerath666

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was doing a bit of digging earlier trying to figure out which Jedi was associated with which Clone Units, and It occurred to me that it might be a goood idea to put all that info in one thread. So, in favor of making something useful, I'll Put this up here . feel free to add information, and I'll periodically edit the first post with the info. feel free to post pictures, and I'll Link them to the information within this post as people put them up. be the comic images, movie posts, or ( preferably ) figure dioramas with sideshow, or other products.

So now, the List.

21st - Commander Bacara - Ki-Adi-Mundi
41st - Commander Gree - Luminara Unduli ( also Quinlin Vos? )
65th Homeworld Security - Commander Thire - no Jedi Commander
91st - Commander Neyo - Stass Allie
212th - Commander Cody - Obi-Wan Kenobi
327th - Commander Bly - Aayla Secura
501st - Captian Rex (Commander Appo also) - Anakin skywalker

These are the only ones i Know who is associated with them, but feel free to post more information, and I will edit this post to add more.

Last edited:
Whats Yodas?

It's weird. Yoda was with Gree and the 41st Elite on Kashyyyk, but I don't think he was their general. He was more an overseer of all of the action on Kashyyyk, not leading the troops.

Besides, he was to "gangsta" to be a General:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/FprQEGc3Za4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/FprQEGc3Za4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>​

Last edited:
Yoda had a clone unit and Ki Adi Mundi had a clone unit.

It's weird. Yoda was with Gree and the 41st Elite on Kashyyyk, but I don't think he was their general. He was more an overseer of all of the action on Kashyyyk, not leading the troops.

Besides, he was to "gangsta" to be a General:

<object width="560" height="340">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/FprQEGc3Za4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></object>​

Researching Yoda, it seems that at the start of the clone wars, He took over As the Grand master ( Leader) of the Jedi order from mace windu.
As the Supreme Commander of the Jedi order, , and the Jedi were the Commanders of the Cone army, I see Yoda as more of "commander in chief" over ALL the clones and jedi , as opposed to having a specific Unit he was attached to like the rest of the Jedi.

Perhaps his would be whoever was the Army stationed as global defense for Coruscaunt?

Updated the list.

^It'd be nice for them to give a major clone some sort of heroic death for once.

And I'm pretty sure the Shock Troopers didn't answer to any specific Jedi, but did Commander Thire and his troops have any type of numbered battalion or where they just Shock Troopers?

And I'm pretty sure the Shock Troopers didn't answer to any specific Jedi, but did Commander Thire and his troops have any type of numbered battalion or where they just Shock Troopers?

Yoda wasn't the General of the Kashyyyk units, Unduli and Vos were, but Yoda was there overseeing the operation.

Rex only commands the Torrent Company of the 501st, he doesn't lead the entire legion. Appo does until his death on Kashyyyk, then Bow succeeds, then Vill commands. Either the commanders of the 501st are the unluckiest bunch ever, or the 501st has more than one commander at a time (which doesn't make any sense).

Yoda wasn't the General of the Kashyyyk units, Unduli and Vos were, but Yoda was there overseeing the operation.

Rex only commands the Torrent Company of the 501st, he doesn't lead the entire legion. Appo does until his death on Kashyyyk, then Bow succeeds, then Vill commands. Either the commanders of the 501st are the unluckiest bunch ever, or the 501st has more than one commander at a time (which doesn't make any sense).[/QUOTE

Maybe they see more action than other divisions and take more losses in both clones and commanders??

I always assumed Palpatine was Thire's "Commander", even though technically he commands them all. It was more like Thire was specifically assigned to Palpatine.

Back