Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nuka Cola Kidd

Super Freak
Reaction score
Similar to the Rate The Last Movie You Watched thread, rate the last game you FINISHED, and what platform you played it on. Key word being Finished.

Rate the multiplayer also if it has one.

Mass Effect 2 (xbox) - 10/10, All around amazing game

Resident Evil 5: 8/10

Fun shooter, but I'm still saddened by the fact that Res. Evil is no longer "survival horror," so much as straight up shooter.

Batman: Arkham Asylum - 9/10 - One of the funnest games I've played in a while. The fighting is awesome and the riddles are fun and not hard.

Cool thread. This could go on forever now. :lol
Anyway...

Alien vs Predator : 7/10

Fun for a while but I couldn't play this for long without getting bored.
I'd wait for the price to go down , hence the reason I'm taking it back to trade in now that I've completed it.

Mass Effect 2 20/10 Awesome....just awesome Incredible story, great character development, lots of action and replay factor is a huge bonus. Superb voice acting...can't say enough good things about this game.

Bioshock 2 9/10 Good...but not as great as I had hoped. I enjoyed it - but wasn't blown away by it.

Dante's Inferno 7/10 Decent...good filler until GoW3 comes out

Borderlands 9/10 This game was a lot of fun. And with all the extra downloads they are offering, it keeps the game fresh.

Mass Effect 2 100/10! AHH! One of the most exciting and awesome games ever! An amazing experience from continuing my Shepard from the first game. Cant wait for Mass Effect 3!

Bioshock 2 9/10 Not quite as good as the first but thrilling none the less.

Aliens vs Predator 6/10 There could have been greatness. But fails to live up to the originals even by today’s standards. A real disappointment. Gets borning real fast.

Uncharted: Among Thieves

9/10

Cant quite say 10/10 but it is the best game I have ever played. Played it through 3 times!

Aliens vs Predator (360) - 8/10

Really fun. Something just felt like it could have been better. I'm not sure what it is and I just can't put my finger on it but I know there is something.

The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom

8/10

This was recently released. It's a game most of you probably will never play.

Mass Effect 2 - 10/10
Amazing game! :rock Loved every minute of it!

Aliens Vs Predator: Single Player Campaigns - 7.5/10 Online Multiplayer - 9/10
Campaigns were decent fun for me, but I love playing online. All of the modes from Infestation to Deathmatch are awesome.

Heavy Rain - 8/10 - Must play for the uniqueness and story alone. Some plot holes and graphical glitches keep it from perfection.

Modern Warfare 2 - 6/10 - Pathetic single player campaign and rehashed multiplayer with even more bugs. Essentially a $60 map pack.

Uncharted 2 - 10/10 - Amazing story, graphics, overall production. Extremely solid multiplayer thrown in as a bonus.

Mass Effect 2 - 9/10 - Best new IP this generation imo. Sequel is an improvement over the original in nearly every way except for the systematic removal of core characters from the first game.

Bioshock 2- 9.5/10 Great game! Loved the story and the MP is fun

Dante's Inferno- 7.5/10 Fun game has replay value and really reminds me of GOW

AVP- 8/10 The SP is fun. The Marine parts are actually kind of creepy but the MP is where its at IMO. Lots of fun for me at least.

Bioshock 2 - 9.5/10 - not perfect, but really close! Love the game... MP is only ok; just doesn't get me excited to play for some reason.

Eternal Sonata 8/10
an RPG "centered on the Polish romantic pianist Frédéric Chopin. The story envisions a fictional world dreamed by Chopin during his last hours."

Hmm, I may have to play Assassin's Creed II.

I loved Assassin's Creed I.

Back