• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Wesker S.T.A.R.S. version & Aragorn PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Something Sexy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Eh decided not to keep this, mint in box, only opened for inspection. Looking for $150 plus shipping to you. - PENDING

Also have an Aragorn PF regular for $200 + shipping - SOLD

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Wesker S.T.A.R.S. version

Wow, really I didn't know you collected RE?

Wow, really I didn't know you collected RE?

MEGA...HUGE RE fan. Well...original series...not 4 or 5...very much disliked those games because they destroyed the series in my opinion. Picked up this one because is it more of the old school look. But right now I can't keep him, got some other things coming and sort of lost interest.

Well hopefully he sticks around like CC, then I might be back for him, I'm trying to get my feet wet with the RE line.

Well hopefully he sticks around like CC, then I might be back for him, I'm trying to get my feet wet with the RE line.

Ha we will see. I might return him if no one bites. Not sure how long I have to make returns.

Yea sweet! I will leave him here for 2 weeks, if no bitters then he shall go back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back