Hulk - The Maestro!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoldyourfireAl

Super Freak
Reaction score
797315389_tfS3J-X2.jpg

That base is easily the coolest base I seen for a character, and no Dr. Doom PF does not count. He was sitting on a throne. A pretty throne, but a throne nonetheless.

Great pictures btw!

That base is easily the coolest base I seen for a character, and no Dr. Doom PF does not count. He was sitting on a throne. A pretty throne, but a throne nonetheless.

Great pictures btw!

not a fan of this rendition of the hulk but that base is incredible. I wouldnt mind owning just the base.

Got mine the other day and love it! the base is amazing and Grandpa Hulk :rock :lol

You guys can down play this statue all you want but this piece is absolutely magnificent. It's as close to perfect as you can get. I haven't found one thing i would change.

I am picking this up ASAP before all the vultures get a hold of it jack up the price on the secondary market....damn flippers.

You guys can down play this statue all you want but this piece is absolutely magnificent. It's as close to perfect as you can get. I haven't found one thing i would change.

I agree with you not only does it look awesome this thing is solid no hollow Hulk here & it was worth every $ i paid. Now SS hurry the hell up with my Planet Hulk! :D

I am picking this up ASAP before all the vultures get a hold of it jack up the price on the secondary market....damn flippers.

I doubt there's that much of an aftermarket for BD these days

I doubt there's that much of an aftermarket for BD these days

I thought BD had a good rep? no one really like their stuff anymore? I'm more of a SS fan but a lot of BD stuff is great i think.

awesome statue...hope to own one one day, so far own the grey and rulk and very happy with the quality (and they are solid) :monkey1

Back