Siege: Sentry vs Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siege: Sentry vs Thor

• Sentry

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Thor

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Bring back the Hulk

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Can't vote cause I am a vegetable

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

Mr. Green

Super Freak
Reaction score
Siege 3 will be out next month. Siege 4 eventually.

Who will take down Sentry? With Siege 2 Thor was taken down by Osborn and his team but not out. Ares was ripped apart, killed, by Sentry. A new wave of new Avengers, lead by Capt America and Nick Fury will appear on Siege 3 no doubt. This will clear the field for Thor to take down Sentry?

Or should they bring back the Hulk? We all know Sentry was taken down by the Hulk in WWH finale.

Winner of this poll gets a comiquette, diorama, or PF done based on his/her image.

Yea well I was wondering if Sentry deserve a statue. Besides, Siege 2 was out a good 2 weeks now. Check post 497, on thread: Marvel Main Events(Spoiler)[...], by Natrix if you want to see the pic of Ares ripped apart by Sentry.

I doubt Iron Patriot can take Thor down by himself--only by IP and his team temporarily. I'll create a new poll if the story change otherwise.

Last edited:
Sentry is too strong. It will all go down as:

Sentry vs. Thor = Thor will win and mess with Sentry's head.

Patriot vs. Capt. = Capt will win and Patriot will cover up something again.

Thor will smack Loki.

Sentry is too strong. It will all go down as:

Sentry vs. Thor = Thor will win and mess with Sentry's head.

Patriot vs. Capt. = Capt will win and Patriot will cover up something again.

Thor will smack Loki.

Well well, Mr. ThatAlotOfSpoliersThereMate. Kidding! :lol

Also vote for "Can't vote cause I am a vegetable" if you want:

Doom will shows after everyone killed/took everyone else down.
Loki will show after everyone went to sleep cause he's a tooth fairy.
Red Hulk(Rulk) wants someone to pick his nose.
Emma Frost cause we need a hottie in her underwear.
Wolverine cause he thinks he's a badass and his son is making him look bad.
Phobos cause we need some pedophilia. You know who you are!
Bullseye cause, well you know why!!! Remake, what else??!!
MockingBird cause Bowen gotta make money some how.
Forest Gump, cause vegetable is vegetable does, life is a box of Marvel chocolate.
Brocoli cause its a badass veggie and your moma saids so!! Don't get me started with Tomatoes, fruit dammit!

Improvise if I left some of your favorites out. I see a possible Marvel vs. here.

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

:lecture

I have an idea...lets revist the "no one remembers Sentry for 50 years" story line! I could definately use another 50 sentry free years. Worst character Marvel has ever created!

He's a mix of superman and Hulk. All of supermans powers (including fueled by the sun) and Hulks internal struggle with himself. I like to call him Sulk!

Phobos. Why? Sentry "killed" Ares. Duh. Avenge the death of thy father, blah, blah, blah. Show Sentry his greatest fear. Void. Goes nuts. Commits suicide....Or get a beat down. Avengers win. Hello, Heroic Age!:D

The Sentry will either run away(as always!) or "kill" himself. He has powers like Molecule Man, no!?:confused:

I have an idea...lets revist the "no one remembers Sentry for 50 years" story line! I could definately use another 50 sentry free years. Worst character Marvel has ever created!

He's a mix of superman and Hulk. All of supermans powers (including fueled by the sun) and Hulks internal struggle with himself. I like to call him Sulk!

I wonder if Thor would use his rarely used power to buried the Sentry. He is the son of mother earth, Gaea. I guess being buried somewhat deep beneath the earth wouldn't imprison Sentry cause he's too strong?

Frankly, I'm glad

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sentry, if written like an out-of-control Superman, would be an awesome character.

Damn, so far Sentry is as good as a vegetable? I thought a statue dio of him holding Ares' skulls, from Siege 2, would looks good??!! Cmon, you gotta give it up to the bloody skull and the blood driping stairway/base!!!

Or should they bring back the Hulk? We all know Sentry was taken down by the Hulk in WWH finale.

I will have to dig out my WWH books, but I don't think Sentry was beaten by the Hulk, at best they had just beat each other to a standstill.

I like Thor but Sentry will stand as the victor
Well said. I like Thor alot better, but if Sentry can take out Ares like he is paper, I don't think Thor can stand up to him unless someone makes Sentry go nuts again (aka: Emma Frost has the Void shard still in her head).

Back