Chrono Trigger Formation Arts trading figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canuck_spartan

Super Freak
Reaction score
My dreams have come true in the form of these beautiful little figures! Now, I've heard on the Spawn.com forum that these are already available for preorder, but I can't find 'em. Anybody know where I can get my name on a set of these. One of my ultimate grails for sure!

chrono-trigger-chrono-ayla-robo-sta.jpg
chrono-trigger-chrono-frog-statue.jpg

chrono-trigger-chrono-magus-statue.jpg
chrono-trigger-lucca-robo-statue.jpg

ABOUT TIME. I've been waiting for Chrono Trigger figures for ages. Great find Canuck! :chew

Oh, and I hope that Square releases a figure for Magus - he was my favorite character in the game.

ABOUT TIME. I've been waiting for Chrono Trigger figures for ages. Great find Canuck! :chew

Oh, and I hope that Square releases a figure for Magus - he was my favorite character in the game.

I don't know if this is what you mean, but that second to last pic is magus fighting chrono. or did you mean a bigger more detailed version? i dont know how well these things would lend themselves to 12" scale, but after seeing the DBZ rah line I think a chrono trigger line would be off the hook! :banana

I don't know if this is what you mean, but that second to last pic is magus fighting chrono. or did you mean a bigger more detailed version? i dont know how well these things would lend themselves to 12" scale, but after seeing the DBZ rah line I think a chrono trigger line would be off the hook! :banana

i think if we saw medicom make some chrono trigger rahs, that there would be alot of unborn babies in peoples pants throughout the world.

Don't know if anybody else noticed this, but those figures are clearly based off this official art work form square back in the day. I really REALLY wish they would release a formation arts boxset or something of the original cover art!

Original cover art
oaw-cover.gif

Art used as the basis of the figure sets (in order)
oaw-town.jpg

oaw-cave.jpg

oaw-battle.jpg

oaw-home.jpg

I really wish these were done in a larger scale. I don't care if I have to pay $200-300 for each, but how awesome would the details be in 1/8 scale or larger?

I really wish these were done in a larger scale. I don't care if I have to pay $200-300 for each, but how awesome would the details be in 1/8 scale or larger?

Ever since I stepped into the 1/6 realm I've wanted some 1/6 Chrono trigger figures. medicom would probably do an ok job, their dragonball rah figures are pretty neat, at least in pictures :monkey1

I'm not going to be ungrateful. At this point I'll take anything from Chrono Trigger.

I don't believe the odds of getting high-end 1/6 scale CT figures is good, but I have a feeling Square-Enix will put out Play Arts action figures based on the game. That's my realistic wish.

I'm not going to be ungrateful. At this point I'll take anything from Chrono Trigger.

I don't believe the odds of getting high-end 1/6 scale CT figures is good, but I have a feeling Square-Enix will put out Play Arts action figures based on the game. That's my realistic wish.

I think Play Arts figures are the best thing next to 1/6 scale. While the figures are entirely plastic, the head sculpts and bodies are very accurate.

So yeah, I'm hoping for a Play Arts release as well. I think I'll hold off on getting the Formation Arts stuff, and just cross my fingers in the mean time. Square already made an entire line of FF 7 Play Arts figures, so the possibility of them making figures for Chrono Cross is there...

I think Play Arts figures are the best thing next to 1/6 scale. While the figures are entirely plastic, the head sculpts and bodies are very accurate.

So yeah, I'm hoping for a Play Arts release as well. I think I'll hold off on getting the Formation Arts stuff, and just cross my fingers in the mean time. Square already made an entire line of FF 7 Play Arts figures, so the possibility of them making figures for Chrono Cross is there...

and you know that if they did make a play arts line, the value of the formation arts would plummet.... i dunno if i could take that :sick

Back