Who would be interested in Predator Legendary Scale Busts?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Predator Legendary Scale Busts?

• Hells yea!

Votes: 47 59.5%
  • Nope...no interest

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Possibly...would have to see a proto

Votes: 19 24.1%

• Total voters

Furious1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Personally, I don't have the space for full size busts, but I think that LSB's would be great, especially for something like the Predator, since they are a little larger. What are your thoughts?

i still don't get the point of collecting or owning busts. i'd rather have the full character.

In the case of the LSB's, it allows for portrait of great detail, without the giant size that would come along with a full 1/2-1/3 scale statue. I think a bust of 1/4 scale or smaller is useless...might as well just go for a full statue/figure at that point. The main reason I ask is that I think this may be a good option for SS, as it has been awhile since we have seen something new from the Predator franchise from them.

Not for me. I can't collect yet another type of collectible. 1/6 has already killed my wallet...

But if money was no object, then a total no-brainer YES!

I would rather see them fill out the the 1:1 line first. There are too many great pred sculpts that deserve the 1:1 treatment, before moving to smaller scales. + i would like the original studios to work on the 1:1's. Having sideshow sculpted 1/2 scale busts would not cut it for me.

i still don't get the point of collecting or owning busts. i'd rather have the full character.

I'm with prefused on this one, and that is the reason I eventually sold my 1:1 Alien bust and the 1:4 Queen bust. Instead of enjoying what is there, a bust just makes me want to see the rest of it and wish there was more. Busts frustrate me, especially when they are in 1/6 like Gentle Giant loves to do. If you've done a great sculpt all the way to its ass, just give it friggin' legs and finish it.

I suppose a bust is somewhat like a 3-D protrait without a frame, but without that defining border, I just don't like them.

And for me, the LSB have tended to have weird interpretations, oddly tilted heads, and sad faces. So far, my least favorite format. I do think the scale is very good though.

LSB would be great for secondary characters but Ive never bought any LSB for any license and dont plan to.............

Thanks for all of the comments guys. I don't have any busts right now, but I could see myself going after the LSB line if they really portray the Preds well...plus it would be a great opportunity to get some super detailed scaled bios.

do you mean presence? Not poking fun, just that for whatever reason that spelling threw me for a loop.

What are you, the spellcheck police? My sincerest apologies for having mistakenly added an extra letter to the word.

Wouldn't want to make you any more dizzy from these "loops" I'm throwing you through. How did this message come out? :rolleyes:

Totally in for me. I can't afford the 1:1 (dollar here is high as hell) plus shipping always kills me. But I can totally afford LSB (almost bought the Balrog LSB once, which I still want but I cant find a seller that ships them internationally for the life of me).

ANYWAY, yes! Yes yes yes! And if they ever do it, I hope they do a full line (Anytime - Pussyface - Wolf) instead of just one like HT did with their 1:4 Predator bust.

Back