Halo Toys/Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper33

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone collecting or collected any figures for the Halo line? I was into the McFarlane line but got bored with it, got a few Joyride figures, 12" McSpartans, and the Steele Koto as well.

My Favorite McFarlane Halo figures
100_2369.jpg

Joyride ODST
201_1063.jpg

12" Custom ODST
201_1164.jpg

201_1283.jpg

Custom 12" MC
PICT0224.jpg

Kinda hard to see the muddy detail on various parts of the legs and arms.

I used to collect Halo figures from the McFarlane line, but I sold them off last year. The limited edition, metallic CQB figure from Gamestop was my favorite of the collection. In any case, they were great figures. Nice collection, btw!

Last edited:
I have a bunch of the McFarlane Halo figures. I only collect the Campaign figures though, not the Multiplayer figures.

Here's my Halo Collection so far:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

As you can see I set them up in a battle diorama :D

The last Halo figs I bought were the two Hunters, but seeing the new pics of Toyfair this week and then especially the packages and premises of the Halo: Reach line makes me think that I'm not done collecting yet :D
I mean, just look at the Warthog alone... how cool is that!! :rock :rock :rock

https://photos.actionfigs.com/g4919-mcfarlane-toys.html

aweseom thread, sniper. and very cool photos guys. i have a lot of stuff boxed up atm but here are a few previous shots of mine...

003-10.jpg

019-4.jpg

012-7.jpg

017-1-1.jpg

029-1.jpg

049-1.jpg

003-1-2.jpg

032-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

Last edited:
Just saw this picture, shame they are photos in the package instead of actual figures, but atleast we are getting a decent amount.

haloreachwall02152010.jpg

I used to collect Halo figures from the McFarlane line, but I sold them off last year. The limited edition, metallic CQB figure from Gamestop was my favorite of the collection. In any case, they were great figures. Nice collection, btw!

I think the last one I bought was the gamestop recon, or maybe it was the mongoose set. They were alright but i think i killed it for myself by getting to many multiplayer figures.

I have a bunch of the McFarlane Halo figures. I only collect the Campaign figures though, not the Multiplayer figures.

Here's my Halo Collection so far:
picture.php

Looks like they are fighting on a landing pad, like how MC is standing on the arm of the hunter. Kinda wish I got another Hunter when they dropped in price, but as my HAlo collection is now, it wouldnt really have mattered.

Sniper, you have an awesome collection! I really like the custom 12" ODST. That looks great!! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks, once it gets hotter outside i can trim some of the armor. The thigh armor is the main thing I wanna fix, plus I want to add straps to the parts so it looks like they are being held by them (instead of velcro).

facebox...awesome! seeing those blues makes me want to dig out all my reds for a group shot.

couple more from me...i picked up the mongoose w/ mark V today at target...

002-9.jpg

003-11.jpg

006-10.jpg

011-4.jpg

013-7.jpg

facebox...awesome! seeing those blues makes me want to dig out all my reds for a group shot.

Nice shots there!
A group shot of your red team would be cool. Sadly, I don't have that many of 'em.

I got the 2 pack too... Red Team Leader is awesome!

Just saw this picture, shame they are photos in the package instead of actual figures, but atleast we are getting a decent amount.

haloreachwall02152010.jpg

Definitely! Looks like we're getting the entire Noble team. I'm also really looking forward to this:

TOY_5075_resize.JPG

TOY_5909_resize.JPG

Looks like it's Noble 6, they include with the Warthog :rock

Looks like they are fighting on a landing pad, like how MC is standing on the arm of the hunter. Kinda wish I got another Hunter when they dropped in price, but as my HAlo collection is now, it wouldnt really have mattered.

Yup, it's a landing pad, or at least something man made. I kinda went with the Masterchief, the Arbiter, an Elite and two ODST's protecting Cortana from a large Covenant force that surrounds them, while the Flood is attacking some of the Covenant on the right (the claw of the Flood human form is just visible)

Awesome collection, Facebox!! :rock
Did you do custom paintwork on that Arbiter?

Congrats on the Mongoose!! :rock
That looks great!!!

alot of good pictures here, though i hate vehicles i think i might pick up a warthog when they finally come out.

picked up these two at tru today, dare looks pretty nice but i think forge looks great.

100_2467.jpg

adce6d42.jpg

The Halo Wars 2 pack with Red Leader and Master C is out now. I picked up one and it had a broken head, this set didn't but the joints are loose on the left leg.

I just bought master chief Kotobukya statue.
I will have full review showcase as soon as I get him.
I am also getting a 360 so I can play halo3, ODST and Reach.

great thread.

Halo rocks !

Last edited:
I had to get rid of my McFarlane/JoyRide Halo figures. I still have hopes that One2One Collectibles will come through on their claim to make an ODST and Brute Chieftain bust.

Right now, my meager Halo collection consists of the Kotobukiya Chief "Field of Battle" statue, 3 Gentle Giant mini busts (all displayed with different weapons), the Legendary helmet, and the GameStop ODST helmet.

I love the McF figures. Didn't buy some in a while, just found a ONI Operative Dare and a Sgt. Forge figure. Also hoping that my order went through for a ODST series 2 figure that states it is instock online.

Back