Cable PF and Com.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MercWithAMouth

Super Freak
Reaction score
Me:With Bowen Designs recently Releasing a Cable statue, does Sideshow have any plans for a Cable Comiquette? Possibly with baby Hope as an EX?

SS:Cable is in our planning for both Comiquette and Premium Format series. Both are currently in the design phase and are likely to move into sculpture soon.

Me after reading that ::horror:banana:banana:banana

I hope they have a light up eye EX and the Com. should be Olivetti style or fail!

Cable06.jpg

They will probably make something to go with the rest of the X-men to using them to help spike the sales.

Cable ??

He is ok but there are many more characters should have been done before him

They probably want to space out the popular ones a bit and make some mula off the wait by making others in the meantime....

Man Cable is the man!!! He's more interesting than Cyclops. I like Cyclops almost as much as I like Colossus. But man, Cable is like the best of the two. I just hope I can afford him soon after SS starts taking order.

Man Cable is the man!!! He's more interesting than Cyclops. I like Cyclops almost as much as I like Colossus. But man, Cable is like the best of the two. I just hope I can afford him soon after SS starts taking order.

Would you get him over Cyclops or Colossus if push comes to shove?

Would you get him over Cyclops or Colossus if push comes to shove?

Heck yea. Don't get me wrong, I'll love to get Cyclops, Colossus, and Gambit too. Never a fan of Gambit since the beginning but SS gave him an excellent/irresistable build. Too bad I have a tight budget. Whos know, I might be able to get em all in the near future.
Cable's storyline is way more interesting.

Heck yea. Don't get me wrong, I'll love to get Cyclops, Colossus, and Gambit too. Never a fan of Gambit since the beginning but SS gave him an excellent/irresistable build. Too bad I have a tight budget. Whos know, I might be able to get em all in the near future.
Cable's storyline is way more interesting.

True the gambit did turn out pretty nice....I think with ES inflation combined with the economy there will be no problem getting many of these down the line especially if the exclusives don't matter to you.

Ariel Olivetti comiquette, please?....This means I don't have to get the Bowen version. Oh, well!:rock

I used to be a big Cable fan, back in the Rob Liefeld X-Force heyday, when I collected comics....this piece kinda has me interested. But, I doubt I'll get it.

Dead Pool on the other hand I might be willing to buy...

Back