Offical SS T2 1:1 ARNOLD Battle Damaged Bust Thread Rollcall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthjuan007

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't know if anybody has started one of these but here we go. One of SS best pieces EVER. If your a Terminator fan this is one of the best pieces to get. Please put some pics up, number and I'll update as soon as I can. Don't be shy. Plus if it's next to more Terminator goodies include those in the pics too!!!!

Numbers:
Sample:darthjuan007
Sample:ENDO-HUNTER
7:Cobra King
18:FelMar
41:Batman29
44:Balsquat
103: DannieDarko
150:LOTRFan
164:Greatwall
165:Voorhess27
171:Greatwall
511:mattman6886
582:Benny86
725:chris rankin

Keep'em coming guys!!!!!!
123_0583.jpg

Last edited:
I have one, but too lazy to pick it up and see what number it is.

The hair on these are done poorly, and the paint apps could be better. I am getting Joe Dunaway to make mine better. :rock

Are you serious about the paint apps? What is it about the paint that you don't like? In my opinion the flesh and detail is amazing: Post before and after pics of yours once you get it done up.

Picture016-1.jpg

I have one, but too lazy to pick it up and see what number it is.

The hair on these are done poorly, and the paint apps could be better. I am getting Joe Dunaway to make mine better. :rock

Number 725/750 checking in. This has to be the best bust I own. Some pics. Sorry they are crap. :D

P1000294.jpg

P1000312.jpg

Looks bad-ass!!! Did you do that yourself?? Makes it even more life-like.:D

Number 725/750 checking in. This has to be the best bust I own. Some pics. Sorry they are crap. :D

P1000294.jpg

P1000312.jpg

Sorry to ask...but what glass cabinet are you using to display it??

Back