patient zero 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKARY

Super Freak
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice the full size 1:1 bust of Patient Zero in the background near the beginning of the new LOTR video???

I DID!!! I DID!!!!

It looks awesome. I probably won't be able to afford but I'm looking forward to see how it looks like.....

Great :D

I somehow think that was no accident. ;)

The big question is, will it go up for pre-order during Comic Con, and then ship around the time of Spooktacular, or will they hold back the pre-order until October?

this bust in going to be awesome and carnage is there too.

23sdi7a.jpg

Very cool looking but probably not something I'll be able to afford. If I could have anything, I'd get the PF...

this bust in going to be awesome and carnage is there too.

23sdi7a.jpg

HOLY CANOLI!!!:eek Hell MUTHA LOVIN' YEAH!!:chew BRING IT ON!!:rock

Can't wait to see what the exclusive is gonna be and edition size:horror
Also how much its gonna put me back in my bills.:banghead My wife is gonna kill me...:banghead :pow

Well this might be the first Dead item I pass on. 1:1 is just too big. Are we even sure its 1:1? They've already started the Dead in LSB with the Specimen heads. I could do that maybe, but 1:1 just seems like overkill. And why another Patient Zero? The PF was a cool make up for those that missed the 12"er, but do we really need a PZ in every format possible? I'm waiting for the bobblehead version myself.

Well this might be the first Dead item I pass on. 1:1 is just too big. Are we even sure its 1:1? They've already started the Dead in LSB with the Specimen heads. I could do that maybe, but 1:1 just seems like overkill.
We won't know for sure for a while, but judging from the perspective in the video, it sure looks like 1:1 to me.

looks cool.
Props to SS for diving into the 1:1 with zombies.
does make sense financially.

not sure about the decision to replicate the exact pose of the PF tho ... :monkey1

I dont think its 1:1, looks big, but not that big, could be the fact that its at a distance.

Back