Carnage Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterside

Super Freak
Reaction score
021710carnage1_01.jpg

021710carnage1_02.jpg

021710carnage1_03.jpg

021710carnage1_04.jpg

I can't believe this!!!

I AM GETTING THIS!!!!

w00tw00t, you said this day would come!!!

The life size bust trifecta is complete. The comiquette trifecta will be complete, so all we need is the LSB trifecta. :rock

OMFG.........I cant believe they are coming out with this. I have begged for this piece and I am very sad to say, this 1st pic looks crap so far :( His head looks to be a very weird shape and his mouth doesnt look good so far either. I was hoping his mouth would be like the LSB. I really really hope the rest of the pics look better than this one. :sick

OMFG.........I cant believe they are coming out with this. I have begged for this piece and I am very sad to say, this 1st pic looks crap so far :( His head looks to be a very weird shape and his mouth doesnt look good so far either. I was hoping his mouth would be like the LSB. I really really hope the rest of the pics look better than this one. :sick

You know we're going to buy it regardless. :lol :banghead

Did you really need a piece like this?:confused: imo the comiquette (and the LSB) is more than enough for this character

You know we're going to buy it regardless. :lol :banghead

I dont know man........the open mouth is kinda bothering me in this pic. I really really hope your right cause I have really wanted this piece. I wish they would have sculpted it like the LSB though. The eyes look weird too..........I know, it hasnt been showed yet, and I'm hatin hella bad :lol, but I dont like what I'm seeing here :banghead

Back