FINALLY...SS T2 1:1 ARNOLD Battle Damaged Bust... HI RES PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENDO-HUNTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
Was able to aquire this piece over the weekend. Been wanting it for over a year now and my patience FINALLY paid off: The FLESH TONES on this bust are OUT OF THIS WORLD. I am so impressed with the detail they put into it.

**Photos taken with my Panasonic LUMIX ZS3 point and shoot digital camera. Shot outdoors in NATURAL lighting with no flash: Enjoy:D

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture015-1.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture017-1.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent shots and bust mate! :cool:

What model is that? I am in the market for a new camera and that those shots are phenomenal!

Wow....SS really took their time back then to get those paint apps spot on. These days its like trying to win the lottery.

Chris

Mike !

Beautiful photos :bow

Congrats on adding arnold to your collection :rock

paint job is spectacular...
seriously, what camera are you using ???

Wow....SS really took their time back then to get those paint apps spot on. These days its like trying to win the lottery.

Chris

The quality of ALL their older pieces is outstanding. Nice packaging,heft, paint, the works. Miss those days.

Gongratz man,great collection it is,but till nw I don't hav any arnie in my collection so sad......

Nice Mike...I was wondering when it was gonna happen. Do you think it might take the top spot away from your cinemaquette?

Back