Hasbro Iron Man 2 3 3/4" and 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
TRU had a bunch of Iron Man 2 products out already. I found some of the new 3 3/4" Iron Man 2 comic series figures today so I thought I would throw out some pictures. I normally don't care for the smaller figures but these guys rock! There were a couple of other concept armors I didn't care for like a blue/green underwater suit and one other one. There is a War Machine as well but I didn't see him. I didn't see any movie figures there either.

p1030985w.jpg

p1030995g.jpg

Walmart will have 6" Legends scale figures as exclusives.
War Machine look pretty sick but don't know when they will be out.

N85_587.jpg

What I hate about Hasbro right now is their "bannering". They are calling the entire line "Iron Man 2" but including comic versions as well as figures from Iron Man 1. They did the same for Wolverine and will probably continue. Honestly the 6" figures should just be folded into a Legends line and the comic stuff should be held within the 3 3/4" line already established. Makes collecting this stuff really frustrating because there is so much spread so thin.

While I won t be spending any of my money on this crap im getting excited for the Hot Toys figures now.i was trying to work out when they ll debut based on the time period for "The Dark Knight".First images appeared around the 15th May 2008,and the film opened around the beginning of July(I think?)IM2 debuts in England on April 30th so going by that it should be any time now surely.One things for sure,Hot Toys definition of "soon" is a damn sight different to mine!!

What I hate about Hasbro right now is their "bannering". They are calling the entire line "Iron Man 2" but including comic versions as well as figures from Iron Man 1. They did the same for Wolverine and will probably continue. Honestly the 6" figures should just be folded into a Legends line and the comic stuff should be held within the 3 3/4" line already established. Makes collecting this stuff really frustrating because there is so much spread so thin.

Legends line is basically dead though other than a few new two packs at TRU later this year.

I know there isn't much interest here in these but I found the movie and comic versions of War Machine today and for little guys they rock and are very detailed.

p1040113i.jpg

p1040117z.jpg

I'm tempted to pick up the Scarjo Black Widow figure but I don't think she's out yet.

Hoping she comes out better than her promo pix... :lol

i have been really been collecting alot of iron man the past few years, not sure if im gonna jump at these or not... some look good... some others not so much.

picked up several at walmart and target at the beginning of the week. my two favorites so far...

012-9.jpg

026-8.jpg

Last edited:
A saw a couple of these at Target the other day. I didn't buy any (I'm thinking about it though), but just looking at them on the shelves, they looked quite nice. Some of them looked better than others - especially the classic Mark 1 and movie Mark 1 - but generally they were very impressive for the scale.

There were so many! The shelves were packed, and I counted a variety of at least 15 different characters/armors.

I'm really reluctant on buying any, because once you start it's hard to stop. If they're good, at least.

I dove in head first and got Marks 1-6 and War Machine. They look fantastic all lined up! I can't wait to do this with the Hot Toys figures, but for now, this will do. :rock

dsc01555w.jpg

Only thing is you gott watch the paint on these! Many on the pegs had horrid paint jobs.

Last edited:
Gave in and bought Mark VI and War Machine. Going back for the Mark V tomorrow....I am looking forward to the 8" figures and of course the HT figures. I had to fight the urge to go Mark I-VI and I'll probably end up getting them this weekend. :lol

I really dislike these GI Joe scale figures. I bought all of the 6 inch Hasbro Iron Man 1 figs back in the summer of 08. Had a blast hunting them all down the Easter weekend they were released. Mark 1 was the hardest to find. I eventually sold them off when I got the Hot Toys figures. But this scale is just no fun for me. :(

Last edited:
Back