Hot Toys- Blade II, full review and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
I don't think people need to be told how good this figure is... he's just gonna sell himself-
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_021510b.htm

You'll find plenty of other features and reviews in the usual place over @ captain Toy-
https://www.mwctoys.com/

face3.jpg

profile1.jpg

tattdetail2.jpg

pose7-1.jpg

pose1-5.jpg

pose13-2.jpg

pose12-1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys- Blade II, full review adnd pics

Looks and is a 4 star fig (no interest in it but a BAD piece nonetheless )

Re: Hot Toys- Blade II, full review adnd pics

Great review! And thanks for the shout out. Looking forward to your write up for DX Batman.

Wookster, I'm beginning to really dislike you. I'm not a huge fan of those films, but you are convincing me to give this figure a serious look with that review. Dammit.

Great review and pics, to be sure.

You and you're damned reviews make it very difficult to keep resisting figures I initially thought I would pass on, making them very tempting :p curse you and your (and Michaels for that matter) fiendish reviews :devil

As usual great review Wookster!

Blade 2 deserves a full 4 stars score!
I think HT Marvel characters is fast becoming the best license for Hottoys..Wolverine and Blade are my best and favorite 1/6 scale figures to date.:rolleyes:

I really wish Sideshow would get these faster - your reviews make me want to not wait for them. This definitely looks like HT knocked one out of the park.

I didn't know they had changed the headsculpt until I read you review... the final product is awesome looking! Not a massive fan of the film, but this looks like a must-have figure :rock

Seems to be a problem accessing your review from the "Past Reviews- Sixth Scale" page. No problems from the home page.

Cheers guys, it is just a real fun figure to play with... but Hot Toys are shrewd, like Wolverine you end up wanting more than one because of all the display options.:banghead

And thanks for highlighting that Creech, I'll let Mike know as it doesn't work for me either.

Great review on an amazing figure Jeff!

One question though. In the movie was the bottom buckle on the vest or on his belt? I seem to remember all the buckles were on the vest.

The head sculpt is the best part of the figure. HT did an amazing job with the likeness. I still think the arms and body is a bit small but not by much. great review.

Cant wait till SS ships him. This is the figure of the year to beat so far IMHO.

Strangely enough, even with my Bats DX02 in hand... I think it's gonna take some beating!

That said... I've been having a lot of fun with my Mars Attacks aliens... but that's more because I'm just a sad case!

Ack, ack, ack, ACK!

Back