Action Figure Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods [SGT SLAUGHTER v3.0])

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Figured since I was getting into this and it's now my most addicting focus right now... even above statues :lol that I would go ahead and open up my own thread since I don't wanna hijack anyone else's work.

My first ever custom in the 1/6 realm, Firefly.

IMG_4516.jpg

IMG_4515.jpg

IMG_4495.jpg

IMG_4504.jpg

img_4411.jpg

img_4511.jpg

img_4510.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Ski's GI JOE Customs etc...

Treb w/o you I would of never thought about doing this, I'm using plexi glass, really easy to score and breaks sharply :rock

Great idea Ski! Any preview of Scrap yet?

Great idea Ski! Any preview of Scrap yet?

Just clothes, boots etc... because items that I'm waiting on are coming in so slowly. I should have a body this weekend though, so I should be able to start everything but the head. :monkey1

Posting to be a follower. Looking great!!

Thank you sir :bow

The Stinger rockets do look good, Ski! Not too small at all.

Yea I was thinking the same thing once I put them on there, they will be there until I find something else or if not, oh well...

Almost finished with the launcher, letting some stuff dry and goin out with the lady :naughty

That Firefly is MEAN! Love it, you really nailed the character. Looking forward to Scrap-Iron!

i would so toast a bagel in that.:drool

ps. i like the red heating element inside. it's large enough to get a nice even toasting.

Back