SDCC "25th" Sgt Slaughter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teemu

Super Freak
Reaction score
announced at Toyfair today...SDCC Exclusive -two versions(25th style)
"Mail Away" and TTT

Mail away is the one to get :)

Hasbro did not have any photos to give of sgt slaughter at the toyfair...but he is the SDCC figure coming in 2 versions

Mail away (1st version) and Triple T (version that came with the vehicle)

He is in 25th style...so he will go right into the 25th collection

If Hasbro still has the rights to make Slaughter I wonder if that translates to him being fair game for SSC under their current partnership.

they must have the rights or is sharing with Mattel...because the 25th slaughter is coming in July....who knows..1/6 Sideshow version? not sure how he would look in that scale

Well he is the SDCC exclusive for a reason. WWE probably allowed it for SDCC only, and not retail. So if Sideshow did the same thing, they might be able to do it. Problem with Slaughter is he does have an actual likeness.

Well he is the SDCC exclusive for a reason. WWE probably allowed it for SDCC only, and not retail. So if Sideshow did the same thing, they might be able to do it. Problem with Slaughter is he does have an actual likeness.

Which might not have been one of the ones that went to Mattel when Jakks Pacific lost the license. So he might be fair game. COOL! Just wish Sideshow had a body he'd look good on. :(

I don't have anything to prove this statement..but i'm pretty sure SS won't do a Sgt. Slaughter as their 2010 SDCC exsclusive..I think it will be a varaint of a already produced figure. Maybe a Red Cobra Trooper...who knows.

I don't have anything to prove this statement..but i'm pretty sure SS won't do a Sgt. Slaughter as their 2010 SDCC exsclusive..I think it will be a varaint of a already produced figure. Maybe a Red Cobra Trooper...who knows.

I honestly don't think anyone's expecting it. Just stoked that it might be a figure they can eventually produce.

personally it would be a pass for me...but if it makes the mass of SS collectors happy and the line continues. Then I say, bring on Sgt. Slaughter.

Which might not have been one of the ones that went to Mattel when Jakks Pacific lost the license. So he might be fair game. COOL! Just wish Sideshow had a body he'd look good on. :(

Sideshow just need to borrow the Dutch body for Slaughter and Roadblock :gun

It's a little bigger than a TT but not big enough!!

HT sure thought it was big enough to use for the T2 T-800. Though, you could always transplant it with one of the 12" interchangeable WWE figures if it's still not big enough. Lashly would make a great Roadblock.

Back