Pic request: MarkII 1:1 and battle-damaged MarkIII 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for some side-by-side shots of these. Also, maybe some pictures of those two with a 1:2 IM.

in pitu's video of iron man 1/2 maquette i think they are both side by side displayed.

DSC04076.jpg

DSC03973.jpg

Have any of the battle damaged busts had the paint issue that the original release had?

The battle damaged bust's are the defective/returns of the original
MKIII release....:D

so had the edition size of the mark 3 been changed because of the defective/returns?

It was supposedly a limited edition of 1500 right?

That mark 3 maquette is a beauty, Im gonna get it no doubt!

so had the edition size of the mark 3 been changed because of the defective/returns?

It was supposedly a limited edition of 1500 right?

That mark 3 maquette is a beauty, Im gonna get it no doubt!

I'm not to sure about that, the number that was hand written on the outer shipping box of my bust was well over 1500. I think mine was 1562....:confused: On every other SS piece I've recived the number on the shipping box has been consistant with what is hand written on the base.

Last edited:
This is another IM Bust that also had a higher number than 1500
written on the shipper. This pic is from another forum member's collection thread, I hope you dont mind Tuggs.

Picture117.jpg

wow...............i didnt know they made over 1500.........god, I'm glad I paid well below retail for mine, cause I dont ever see the original Mark III hitting over $600 on the aftermarket just based on the quantitiy made

think they made the extras to offset the ones that were destroyed. So there are still a max of 1500 in circulation.

Back